• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

First things first is to get all the Towers.

Now I must hunt to to find a tunic beacuse ill be damned if I have to wear anyting else. Fashion Souls is serious. I just wish i could fuse gear with enchants and dye legacy tunics. That way i could have red for fire, blue for cold, yellow for lightning, ect. I must get the Wild Tunic. Which is my current objective. I had to look that one up.

Next is farming dragon parts.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So last night, I investigated a skyglyph, my 3rd one (2nd after the mandatory one with Impa), and I'm pretty sure it's the last one you're supposed to find :fpalm:
So now I know a general flyby of what Zelda was up to back in the past, which will make finding the rest kinda interesting, but at the same time it kinda sucks.
I beat the second boss and I just gotta say, whoever designed these boss fights deserves a raise because they're awesome. Maybe they're a little too easy, but at least they're cool. I'm heading to gerudo desert next to see what's happening over there.
On the way I really need to start exploring the sky and underground more because I have been basically ignoring them. There's just so much world, im not sure where to start first.
I've been doing a LOT in the underground/deep dark/depths, it's a lot of fun down there. Highly reccomend. Haven't done as much in the sky tho, partially because exploring them is a pain.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
not sure what the difference between side quests and side adventures are but getting both of those tsken care of
I feel like side adventures end up being longer to complete than a sidequest, or tie into the overall story progression while still being self contained as well. One side adventure I got on the Great Plateau led me into another side adventure with a familar key NPC from BotW.

I am currently making my way to Rito Village. Have to say I am very happy to have the paraglider back. lol

Got the wild tunic, dyed it Navy. Now I am working on my second stamina wheel by giong back to shrines I skipped because i didnt feel like building. After that I need to secure some more dragon parts and find more armor upgrade components. Still only have 4 hearts.

similar to my botw playthrough, im initiating all these main quests for the towns and not pursuing them much yet until i get the objectives to decide. saw gerudo town last night and met riju. the gerudo said there were sand seals i could have rented at the entrance to the desert and i was just sitting there like tv static cuz i came from the highlands.

just arrived in zora's domain and the tears of the link x sidon shippers will be used to wash away the sludge.
seems laflat moved on from lynels, and i still havent seen muzu and i hope he didnt die cuz i liked him a lot. guess he was kinda old tho

probably will be a minute before i try reaching goron city (i do have some good 10 minute fireproof elixirs ready) but i dont like what im hearing from npcs about the mountain rn

think my next objective when i start playing again is filling out more of the underworld. i picked out a chasm when i stopped playing that seemed like an easy target.
fun fact, i actually have to have fairies in order to enter the depths because i dont have a paraglider. they ensure i can land :')

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Just arrived in zora's domain and the tears of the link x sidon shippers will be used to wash away the sludge.
seems laflat moved on from lynels, and i still havent seen muzu and i hope he didnt die cuz i liked him a lot. guess he was kinda old tho
I reached Zoras domain yesterday, I'm also exploring more before tackling it though
when I first saw the statue I thought "oh no, the sidlink shippers are gonna love that" Then a few lines of dialouge later with the green lady (forgot name) "OH, they will NOT love that." XD

Ninja

Well well well
Shrine hunting to get to two stamina wheels then pouring the rest into health. After that going to try to get all of the climbers set.

the chasm i wanted to enter earlier ended up having me land on a bossfight so i had to leave cuz i couldnt see... i went under hateno from mt lanayru instead tho... marked some lightroots along the way that helped me find shribes on the surface; at 14 hearts now

im now shrine hunting in central hyrule since i havent... finding all these tutorial shrines that i think they expected me to do the momebt i arrived in hyrule :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom