• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Dragon Quest (NES) Games Really Worth?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I found a collector who is willing to part with Dragon Quest 1-4 for the NES. I have checked ebay and I want to know if you guys think these prices are that good. Also are they rising or dropping in price?

They are CIB and in mint condition here is what he wants for them.

DQI - $10
DQII - $20
DQIII - $40
DQIv - $50

Those prices are very reasonable actually. the first game's a bit shallow, so $10 is a good price. The second one's WAY more expansive, and $20 is an excellent price to go with. The 3rd installment is just awesome, and $40 is only half of what it's worth. The fourth game's enjoyable, but the price comes from rarity, so the seller's lucky to get away with that.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Thanks man! I new they were good prices but I didn't know they were that good. I was planning on getting DQ3 and 4 because I don't have those.

Thanks man! I new they were good prices but I didn't know they were that good. I was planning on getting DQ3 and 4 because I don't have those.

No problem, man. Dragon Quest is one of my favorite JRPG series, and if you need any more info on the first three (I'm a bit unfamiliar with IV), just ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom