• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i showed my mum a picture of my godson and she immediately compares him to his mum?! im like i think hes his own person....

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Family.. the surgery isn’t happening and now they are acting like the cancer isn’t serious.. I am sick of this pendulum swinging.. one minute its end of the world and the next everything is fine and then they make you feel crazy for still being worried because last you heard from them it was “end of the world.”

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I have tried buying shoe organizers for my game collection off of Amazon, and both times I have gotten something completely different than advertised. This is why I tell people not to give me Amazon gift cards for my birthday but nobody ever listens.

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Find it annoying every night how a car parks in a red zone and keeps its brights on my window. Like dude.. enough already.

Last edited:
thing/things that annoy me any other day. not just today.

its those stupid medication commercials for people supposedly that have diabetes where they're at risk or whatever from pneumonia etc.

I've had enough of listening to that crap on tv or the live commercials on Hulu Live.

Let's all blame our various health problems on diabetes, yo

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
thing/things that annoy me any other day. not just today.

its those stupid medication commercials for people supposedly that have diabetes where they're at risk or whatever from pneumonia etc.

I've had enough of listening to that crap on tv or the live commercials on Hulu Live.

Let's all blame our various health problems on diabetes, yo
It is weird how diabetes has become like the Black Plague answer to everything, “Cuz of plague! Cuz of diabetes!”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
More of a yesterday thing, but my permanent crown fell out when I was eating popcorn of all things. So that happened, this thing though hasn't been very eventful thankfully my back isn't hurting as bad as it was yesterday. Still bothersome though.

Daku Rinku

Adventurer
ZD Champion
Having my girl friend ghost me after professing love, so I had to break up with her. Lol that was a short romance. There were other things that made me realize we were not a good fit. I should have been more honest about incompatibilities. What was annoying was the ghosting after being told be “my boyfriend.” Ugh.. gonna be like Link for a stint, focus on adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom