• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Were You Dissapointed by Morpha?

Were you dissapointed by Morpha?

• Yes, this boss was dissapointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I enjoyed this boss.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Morpha was just a relief after the Water Temple. Like, after that freaking hard miniboss and such a hard dungeon, Morpha was a relief. You entered thinking like; OMG THIS IS GONNA BE THE HARDEST BOSS EVER, but no. Just trap him in the corner, and boom. Using a minute on the boss was a freaking huge relief after 1 week of trying to figure out how the hell to beat the stupid temple. Now, it's a cake walk.

Mute

一員
I never really have expectations for bosses that aren't endgame ones. Because of that, I didn't find Morpha to be a disappointment. If anything, I was too busy staring at the screen in surprise at what it is. It was also rather unique for a boss, all the others are usually big monsters or something fierce, this thing was so "out there" that you didn't really know what to expect. Because of that, he caught me off guard at first. Although, I can understand if you went into the boss room expecting some big sea-monster or something but instead, you get... That.

Of course, now it's more of an annoying boss to me, since I seem to have horrid luck with the longshot actually hitting it. Which winds up causing me to lose way more hearts than I intended. Although, I guess it's still unique since, in my opinion, it's the only annoying boss in the game.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
The Water temple itself was mildly hard, But when I got to Morpha I was dissapointed. All Morpha really looked like was a water tenticle with an eye going up and down. Even though Morpha didn't turn out how I liked it it's still one of my favorite bosses. :)

Austin

Austin
I actually found Morpha quite hard the first time I faced it. But even if I didn't, I don't think I would have been disappointed. What else would you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom