• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weirdest Zelda Pairing?

Where did you see the adult Link and Sarah video?o_O I thought the Happy Mask Salseman and Zant but my post was that bad they deleted it:clap: Not that we want to be sick people on perpose (sorry I dont know how to spell that right, dont report me) My favorite pairing is LinkxZelda, others I like: LinkxRuto Princess, LinkxMalon, LinkxMidna. I'm not a sick person, so dont ask why I like all these pairs. :D

W

weimaj

link and tingle o_O
enough to make anyone put down the controller...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Weirdest Pairing That's Almost Canon: Link x Maku Tree (Oracle of Ages). The tree has an infatuation with Link. It's up to the player whether or not it's mutual.

Weirdest Pairing That's Not Canon But Popular In Fandom: Link x Dark Link. Veerrrry popular in fanfiction and fanart, but not one I ever really "got" seeing as Dark Link has always struck me as being a spell/a thing without a personality. I'll not knock you if you like this, but the pairing to me strikes me as "might as well pair Link up with a floor lamp."

Weirdest Pairing From My Frightening Imagination: Wind Waker Pig x Ocarina of Time Cuccoo/Chicken. A first date might be ganging up to destroy "that obnoxious kid with the sword."

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Cannon: Link and Zelda (OOT). She only just met the boy and now she is all excited and all about him. "How'd you get past the guards? Hey! You're cute!". Should be more along the lines of "How'd you get past the guards? No, seriously, how? I need to fire some people!"

Fandom/Semi-cannon: Link and Malon (OOT). I just don't get it. People say that this is why Link is a farmboy in TP, but that makes even less sense.

Fandom: Link and Dark Link (any). Just... no.

There used to be some really messed up stuff here but I guess a mod deleted it or something.

Personally I think the strangest is Dark Link x Malon
This is a new thread, so none of the old posts from similar threads are in it. :P And I totally agree. I've never understood Malon x Dark Link at all. It just seems so completely and utterly random and nonsensical.

Personally, I find LinkxIlia (TP) to be one of the weirdest pairings. They just don't seem to be fit for even a dating relationship, let alone marriage.
? They were almost canonically involved within the story of Twilight Princess. I don't see how they didn't fit well together.

Ganondorf x Tingle. Picture it.... Thank you.

I think those two would make a great couple, actually. Both of them are out to get something of Link's. Ganondorf wants Link's Triforce, and Tingle wants Link's wallet. That's why I think those two would be good together. Imagine all the happy children they'd produce!
Guys can't produce children. :?

gorons and zoras that would be so weird
What's odd about it is Twilight Princess, because the Gorons have usually been depicted largely as male (or at least given stereotypically male features even if some of them are actually female or something, but in Twilight Princess the opposite was true of the Zora, who outside of Ralis all had feminine figures and female voices. So... lol, a pairing between the two would be oddly fitting.

Adult Link and Saria is a rather weird one I have seen on youtube... kind of illegal in most places
Also don't understand what's abnormal about Adult Link and Saria. I understand the weirdness from a physical point of view, but Saria isn't actually a child at all. I mean you could argue she was born recently enough to still be one, but if that's the case she'd still be the same age as Link even when he turns into an adult.

Cannon: Link and Zelda (OOT). She only just met the boy and now she is all excited and all about him. "How'd you get past the guards? Hey! You're cute!". Should be more along the lines of "How'd you get past the guards? No, seriously, how? I need to fire some people!"
Uh, huh? Zelda didn't get exceedingly excited about Link until she realized that she recognized him from her vision. And the romantic implications of their relationship in that game were never set in stone, so it's not exactly canon.

Pen

The game is on!
I think Tingle and Impa would be a tremendous couple... No, not really, but it would be fun to see those two together! :D

100px-TRR_Tingle_2.png
Impa_OoT_3D.png

This is a new thread, so none of the old posts from similar threads are in it. :P And I totally agree. I've never understood Malon x Dark Link at all. It just seems so completely and utterly random and nonsensical.

? They were almost canonically involved within the story of Twilight Princess. I don't see how they didn't fit well together.

What's odd about it is Twilight Princess, because the Gorons have usually been depicted largely as male (or at least given stereotypically male features even if some of them are actually female or something, but in Twilight Princess the opposite was true of the Zora, who outside of Ralis all had feminine figures and female voices. So... lol, a pairing between the two would be oddly fitting.

Also don't understand what's abnormal about Adult Link and Saria. I understand the weirdness from a physical point of view, but Saria isn't actually a child at all. I mean you could argue she was born recently enough to still be one, but if that's the case she'd still be the same age as Link even when he turns into an adult.

Uh, huh? Zelda didn't get exceedingly excited about Link until she realized that she recognized him from her vision. And the romantic implications of their relationship in that game were never set in stone, so it's not exactly canon.
Uh, huh, Link was never at all shaking his hand being scared of giving her the Ocarina then losing her because in that time, she was hot for him! But not in the CT. You dont get that about LinkxLilai? You might of played TP first my friend. :nod:

Uh, huh, Link was never at all shaking his hand being scared of giving her the Ocarina then losing her because in that time, she was hot for him! But not in the CT. You dont get that about LinkxLilai? You might of played TP first my friend. :nod: Oh, and we never said Dark LinkxMalon, did we? We said LinkxMalon but we never said that.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Um....
GroosexZelda(I'm a ZeLink supporter)
GanonxZelda
ZeldaxVaati

well the rest is kinda like yaoi and yuri, which is disturbing.....

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Link and Impa!

you gotta admit that is a pretty interesting pairing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Here's another one: Miyamoto x Link.
The creator and the hero. How's that for a paring?
Please, this is probably the most sensible pairing out there! I'm totally in support of MiyaLink, it'd be something like...father-son, almost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom