• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple- I Can't Go on

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteedmon

my boys were playing my guy and accidently used a key in the wrong spot and raised the water level to the top, then saved the game. so now i can't lower the water lever, i still need a key to go threw the waterfall room, the block is floating at the top, and i can't use my fire arrows to light anything to lower the water level. i am literally stuck. what do i do? i obviously don't want to start over

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Did you raise the water and look under where the block is in the main piller? I was stuck in the temple for 2 weeks until I figuired it out. If this doesn't help check the walkthrough here on the website.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
All of the dungeons in Zelda are set up in such a way that even if you use a key in the wrong spot that you cannot possibly become stuck to the point where it is impossible to complete the temple. Keep looking around, and try to see if there is anything that you have missed in one of the rooms.

It's been a while since I beat the water temple, but I might know what you have to do. In the main room, try going underwater to the very bottom and find the room where you first met Ruto. Then take your boots off and float up. There should be a spot where you can lower the water level. Good luck!

All of the dungeons in Zelda are set up in such a way that even if you use a key in the wrong spot that you cannot possibly become stuck to the point where it is impossible to complete the temple. Keep looking around, and try to see if there is anything that you have missed in one of the rooms.
Not all dungeons in every Zelda game. For example in Bottle Grotto this really can happen.

Like said before, go back to where you met Ruto and float up to lower the water. Then either search around yourself or check a walkthrough to find a key you have missed. More than likely, it'll be the one underneath the tower. Or there's one in a room to the south that I tend to forget. Just go over it carefully and you will figure it out. It may be that some other dungeons can be permanently screwed up, but this one can be solved no matter what, so just hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom