• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 60!

With which game did you become a "real" zelda fan?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OOT

• MM

• OoS

• OoA

• TWW

• FS

• FSA

• MC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• SS

• Not a fan yet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
OOT was my first game, but I didn't get hooked until I played FSA (don't judge me, it's a great game). Not so much because of the game itself, but more because of my age. I was old enough to start liking a series of games enough to want them all!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hmm. Difficult question. I kind of want to say OoT, or maybe TP, but...

I think I'd go with Spirit Tracks. That was the first Zelda game -- actually, the first video game ever -- that I waited for, preordered, followed information on, counted down the days until its release, and tried to get on the first day, even though Game Stop was mean and didn't get it in until the day after. XD

I started my Zelda blog and called myself a Zelda fan after playing OoT, though, which was my fourth game. But I beat that before TP, so... oh, I have no idea. XD I mean, after PH (my second game, following TWW) was the first time I actually started caring that these games had the title of "Zelda" in it, so maybe you could even argue there.

*shrug*

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
It was my sixth game (SS) But I had always liked the series since I learned WW and TP were from the same franchise.... thinking back I guess it was a little obvious... I was nine okay!!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
i came onto the scene w/ wind waker,but super smash bros melee & soul calibur 2 really fueled the zelda fan within me b/c of how much i imagined and dreamed about ocarina of time [but my god that game was disappointing]

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Well, Oot was my first game. But I played it really young and I was the biggest scardy-cat as a kid (For some strange reason, Dodongos scared the living crap outta me!), so I was scared off of the series for a while. Then, a few years later I bought TP and it was <3 at first sight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom