• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 55!

Which one of the GB/GBC games is your favorite?

• Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Draw between Pols Voice (50%) and Gibdo (50%)
This week's question: Which one of the GB/GBC games is your favorite?
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
LA baby. This game in seriously under-rated. It is fun, it has an interesting setting and characters. It altogether a fun and dark adventure to save Koholint from the Nightmares. It's a must-have for any Zelda fan.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oracle of Seasons is my favorite GB/C title and it's ridiculously underrated. People even call them the worst of the franchise - worse than AoL/SS even! Well, opinions are opinions and I'll stick to mine. I :?ing LOVE the Oracles and Seasons is the top. :D

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Aww this sucks, i cant vote yet, i havent played OoX all the way through yet, im on seasons now, and dont remember LA much cuz it was like 12 years ago or some shiz, i would need a week off work to answer this by next sunday!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I voted for Oracle of Ages, although I don't like it any more than Seasons, I think they're equally great but I had to choose one, so I chose the first of the two that I played. But I've never played Link's Awakening so I can't comment

I enjoyed both Oracles immensely and equally, and prefer them to LA. I usually view them as a single title. However, I chose OoA in the end, as I enjoyed the time travel mechanic and it's use in the narrative of the game. Going back and affecting history is fun, and this game is full of that.

DarkLink17

Well then
The Oracle games are pretty good, but LA has to be one of my favorites due to many factors. It's probably because of the game's overall plot and originality.

ILU

i luv u
Link's Awakening may be the easiest of the bunch, but its story and characters are among the best in the series. Gets my vote. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom