• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 314!

If there was a new ZeldaGame featuring a Link we've already seen, which one would you want it to be?

• SS - Link

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • MC - Link

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • FS - Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OOT/MM - Link

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • None, only new Links

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Do you use/make Elixirs in BotW?

Third Place: Sometimes (14.3%)
Second Place: No, not at all (35.7%)
First Place: Not that much (50.0%)

This week's question: If there was a new Zelda-game featuring a Link we've already seen, which one would you want it to be? - Part 1

SS - Link
MC - Link
FS - Link
OOT/MM - Link
None, only new Links

Pen

The game is on!
I voted SS Link for a couple of reasons. It's partially because he felt like one of the more characteristic Links we've seen, but also because it would be neat to kind of redeem him by letting him be in a new game that hopefully will be better than SS by allowing for more exploration for instance. But possibly my main reason for voting SS Link is because I'd love to see the SS Zelda again since she's my definite favourite version of Zelda that we've ever had. :D

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
But possibly my main reason for voting SS Link is because I'd love to see the SS Zelda again since she's my definite favourite version of Zelda that we've ever had. :D

But she’s a biotch that deserves to be punished!!??!!!

I voted Minish Cap Link, because I assume that means we’d get another story associated with the Picori.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd prefer to see MC Link again. I feel like there's another story to tell there, especially since that Link never encountered any form of Ganon

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I would Like to see a continuation of any Link's story we haven't seen in more then one game. But out of all the Link's I would like to see the Hero of Time the most. Despite already having two games, or maybe because of such. I/we have gotten fairly attached to the HoT, It would be nice to see one last game following and possibly continuing his story. Maybe there aren't enough reasons to claim "his story needs a conclusion." as there may not be enough left to explain about him. We may have gotten some hint of what happened to the HoT in his later years, as he appeared as the Hero's Shade in Twilight Princess. Though I don't know exactly what hints can be parsed from that appearance, I think this Hypothetical game could explain something about his later years.
If it were to happen I would like to see a hand held based on the OoT/MM 3D engine so that we could experience an original game built like OoT/MM but with some more modern and experimental Zelda Ideas. Something to push the OoT/MM 3D engine to its' limits. Also the game should fetcher Link with an updated version of his adult model from OoT.

This is the Order of how much I would like to see a reappearance of three links:
1. The Hero of Time, OoT & MM
2. The Legendary Hero (I think that's his title), SS
3. The Hero of Twilight, TP

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Id like to see a continuation of OOT's storyline. perhaps adult Timeline, just before wind waker. id like to play through a game where Link is an adult, the previous hero of Time , now a knight or guardian of Zelda. then he is faced with some new evil, maybe the start of the battle that causes the Great Flood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom