• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 173!

What non-ganon main villain would you like to return the most?

• Onox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaati

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Majora

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Veran

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Shadow Link

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dethl (The Nightmare)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bellum

• Malladus

• Yuga

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: Less than a week until Tri Force Heroes! Are you excited?

Third Place: Not really (13.3%)
Second Place: I'm not getting the game (33.3%)
First Place: Yea, a little bit (46.7%)

This week's question: What non-ganon main villain would you like to return the most?

Onox
Vaati
Majora
Veran
Shadow Link
Dethl (The Nightmare)
Bellum
Malladus
Yuga

I vboted Shadow Link. But I'd prefer it done as in Zelda 2 and not OOT. Basically you have a whole game where you do not know what the final boss of the game is. For most Zelda games you nkow who the end boss of the game si pretty early on. Not hard to work it out. But I'd like you player not to know and at the end boom you have to vs yourself. Unexpected but cool I think.

I didn't include Girahim since he is not the main villain in the game he appears in, same goes for Zant and Cole
Oh I know, I wasn't saying he needs to be. I was just cheekily pointing out that Yuga, while enjoyable, simply wasn't all that powerful or interesting, but that he had that same haughty attitude.

I know you said Ghirihim is not technically the main villain, but I would have chosen him hands down because of how crazy, flamboyant, and amazing he is. But instead I chose Majora because he/she/it was a scary and cool character and I want to learn more backstory. I hope its in a different game style than Majora's Mask, because that game is fine and doesn't need a direct sequel.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I would like to see Vaati again, especially in a main console game. A Vaati in full 3D would be awesome!

Basically this. I would also like him too keep his more human form for almost the whole time, kind of like Ganondorf in OoT. Only taking that crazy looking form from the end of MC as the Final stage of the Final battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom