• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Who do you think doesn't get enough appreciation/recognition for there presence?

If the game they're from were redone, would you change anything to involve them more?

Queen Rutela for sure.

She's a loving mother who can't rest until her son is safe. She was also taken before her time but instead of wanting revenge she just wants Link to save her son.

She's lovely. I would have loved for her to be in the game more. Maybe we could have met her before the attack went down and she was killed to give her death some more weight rather than her ghost just showing up.
2253820-zora_queen_rutela.jpg

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Malo was the only good character in TP, and he deserves more love.

Fi was mechanically Annoying as hell, but from a character standpoint was still pretty good.

Linebeck and Linebeck III were both amazing, and while they are beloved by almost everyone who played the DS games they are still from the DS games, which are generally underrated already.

I also like Ferris. I don’t have anything else to say about him I just like him.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have a soft spot for Shad (TP). He picked up his father's research and he came so damn close. But Midna couldn't warp the cannon with him being near. I would have loved to see him in the end credits in the City in the Sky instead of near the Temple of Time.

Another character that dserves more credit is Quill (WW). It was thanks to him that Link was able to go with the pirates. He helped Link out a couple of times. I wish his part in WW was bigger.

Kass, never see enough of Kass, if only he could be in multiple places at one time..... oh wait... haha

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Necrothread

Shiro: the most honorable of guards.

Ralph: the character that needs his own spinoff series.

Blaino: arguably one of the strongest warriors in the series, Blaino deserves recognition.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Revali. There's a sad amount of Revali hatred (most of it justified, but still) I actually like him as a character.
After that, Moe the moblin from WW. I'm pretty sure a lot of people enjoy this quest and find it funny, but nobody ever talks about him. This guy had my full support and admiration throughout the game.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Revali. There's a sad amount of Revali hatred (most of it justified, but still) I actually like him as a character.
After that, Moe the moblin from WW. I'm pretty sure a lot of people enjoy this quest and find it funny, but nobody ever talks about him. This guy had my full support and admiration throughout the game.
Do you know my old username?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom