• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Twinmold - Anyone else?

Anyone else find Twindmold (3DS) 10 times harder than the N64 version?

I just beat the 3DS version and Twinmold, for me, was by far the hardest boss (whereas in the N64 version it's probably the easiest boss).

Anyone else feel the same?

Yeah, he took forever to beat in this version. I actually had to use a fairy against him once, lol. I always missed 2/3 of the punches I threw at him with the Giant's Mask.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I thought it was a lot better and the attack methods made more sense this time. '

I enjoyed the new and improved fight, although it took me 3 tries to beat him. XD

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I found Twinmold to be impossible to beat without infinite magic since every time he appeared in front of me I fell and he got away.It took me 2.5 in game days to slay him! I trolled him with the Fierce Deity Mask out of spite, was much more satisfying.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Twinmold is really tricky without Infinite Magic. Found the fight to be fairly simple but simple doesn't mean i get to land every hit.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
It was a pain for me but only because I wasn't entirely sure what to do, it being my first time and all. Once I got the giant mask, it STILL took me 20 minutes just to figure out what to do!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom