• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess Vs Twilight Princess

Twilighit princess GAMECUBE VS twilight princess WII

• Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm going to have to go with the GameCube version. I first played TP on the Wii, but recently I've started a file on the GameCube version and I've been enjoying it a lot more. Everything just seems more natural, and you can tell this was the original version. The layout of the overworld and dungeons makes more sense in the GameCube version. Also, after playing through Skyward Sword and getting used to its motion controls, its strange to go back to Twilight Princess Wii's motion controls.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I liked the wii version because to swing your sword you wave your wiimote. I just like that better than pressing a stupid button, motion controls or no.

I think the motion controls did wonders with The Legend of Zelda overall, so im gonna go ahead and vote fore the Wii. I finished Twilight Princess on the Wii aswell and it was really a fun experience.

S

shiningravion2

I Liked The Gamecube version more. trying to use items while trying to point at a sensor bar and flailing my arms around is alot harder then pressing a button and using the C stick.

Hi I am new in the forum. I prefere the WII because i think you can have more fun playing it becausa you use more de controller, like to aim using the slingshot and the bow and arrow,etc

i have recently bought the gamecube version but have not played it yet but i have played wii version i liked it but i will have a better opinon later on when i play both of them but in dont know which to play first

This pretty much. GameCube TP is Canon TP, meaning Link thus far as only ever been right handed (officially) in Skyward Sword. Mashing the B button felt better to me than waggling the Wiimote, but the 16:9 display of the Wii looks so amazing. Eh, I pick GameCube for everything but display settings.
For the record, I don't think it's a good idea to argue whether it's canonical that Link is right or left handed, because really that's totally irrelevant... <.<

I didn't even know there was a gamecube version until like 2 months ago, arent I a true Zelda fan?
You're the best bro. You should take over the mailbag. :P (I'm just messing around with you. That's kinda understandable.)

The gamecube version is my first. I just don't like that link was right handed in the wii version. it would have been better if they had made a left handed link version for left handed people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom