• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RPG Sign Ups

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey Guys well Amaterasu and me come up with this Idea with a RP of TP well here you go
Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. First come First Serve
3. No bending the rules
4. No overpowerful char.
5. No complaining about what role you got or what person we give
6. Don't boss the Holder of the Triforce around.

Storyline:
Ganondorf has return to Hyrule to take over the world and Zant has also return tot the Twilight Realm and has cause a riot in the Realm, Midna and some of her people escape to Hyrule once again making a new Twilight Mirror. Midna has to find the three Triforce wielders so they can once get rid of Zant. While in Hyrule, Princess Zelda has been kidnapped by Zant, but no one knows where she had went to. Midna and her people had found them, but they decided to help them by taking them into the twilight so restore both The Twilight Realm and The Land of Hyrule.

Races:
Hylian: Sword, shield,
Zora: Zora Boomerangs
Gerudo: Spear
Goron: Ability to become a giant rock and smash things
All: Horse
Twili: Helps person w/ the Triforce.
Triforce Holder: (first come first serve)

Here is ours

Name:Mizu
Race (in TP):Hylian
Horse Name:Lyian
Other Weapons: two swords that glow red
Good/bad:Good
Other:Mizu wears like a short blue dress and has dirty blonde hair and has Blue and red eyes and turns into a Wolf like Animal
Triforce/Helper: Triforce of Power

Name: Chailyn
Race (in TP): Zora
Horse Name: Hinawa
Other Weapons: Bow
Good/bad: Good
Other: Doesn't like much help, but accepts it anyway, hears all opinions before making a desision.
Triforce/Helper: Triforce of Wisdom

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Sensia
Race: Sheikah (if not, then Hylian)
Horse Name: Enya (female)
Weapons: Knives of Ivory, Silver Bow/Arrows (later Bow/Arrow of Light, if that's okay) Chain whip.
Good/Bad: Good
Other: Royal harp like Sheik. Gold with purple bandages and Blue crystal at the bottom. Works at Telma's Bar and is a decendant of Zelda
Triforce: Courage.

Last edited:

pizzavato

B*RS
I see you and amaterasu thought of a good RP! i'll join!

Name: haruka
Race (in TP): hylian
Horse Name: epona
Other Weapons: iron broad sword, wooden shield (later gets hylian shield) bow and arrow
Other: a descendant of link, a curse was put upon her so she lost the triforce of courage but she still holds the strength of link. haruka lives in the basement of telmas bar and telma is her legal guardian
Triforce/Helper: none

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Pizza , umm me and amaterasu to think about you're character because its kinda like Link and you have to be a Twili to be a helper like Midna and Midna is in here

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tennor Dekans
Race: Zora
Horse Name: Carney
Weapons: Iron sword and knives,
Good/Bad: Good
Other: Guitar
Role: Vanilla Townie (I'm a ranodm person)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey, Josie. I added and edited my character a little. Is that okay?
That is fine

I see you and amaterasu thought of a good RP! i'll join!

Name: haruka
Race (in TP): hylian
Horse Name: epona
Other Weapons: iron broad sword (later gets master sword) wooden shield (later gets hylian shield) bow and arrow
Other: a descendant of link, a curse was put upon her so she lost the triforce of courage but she still holds the strength of link. haruka lives in the basement of telmas bar and telma is her legal guardian
Triforce/Helper: none
Pizza you can keep the Hylian shield but you can't keep the master sword with that it makes your character too powerful that is why we gave you items of what races

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom