• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro was waiting in the woods for Robin.

"*Sigh* Just like him to be late. Well, just like me, too, but it's still a pain."

He decided that if Robin didn't come by within the next half hour, he'd go down to Ordon ranch and find him himself.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"The world doesn't need saving! It's been twenty years!" She says, before sighing. "Go... I'm heading to Lanayru. Dad let me be off the farm for a few days." Midna lets him off her horse. "I'll be back in a couple days."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"If your people did not set it up then who did? No organization in hyrule has the ability you described to my knowledge."(will edit if common knowledge after the time skip).

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Lanayru?! What?! How come i never get to go do cool stuff?" he grumbled, walking away towards the woods. "Gahh it's so obvious she's the favorite."
He said to himself, kicking at the dirt, feeling sorry for himself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Exactly. To your knowledge. We don't know if there's some cult on either side, or a powerful mage from elsewhere or whatever. We don't know. And I wouldn't expect you too. That's why I need to speak to the people here with the most knowledge on the subject of my people."

"What should I do with him?" Aspira asks herself, "I can't just leave him here, he'll steal from more people, maybe tie him to a tree?" She looks at him and remembers she has no rope.

((Hey Pendio you wanna bring Rengo in now to solve her problem?))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna hears Robin, but dismisses it. She knows that she gets "special treatment" because she's the one who is always working. She rides into Faron Woods.... And sees an interesting scene. "What's going on?" She draws her sword, the old Ordon sword her father used to use before the Master Sword. She sees a woman and a man.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"If you do go it will be difficult to speek with her." He said starting the way up to The village.

"When I dilver messages from the king to the castle I never give them to her directly."

Aspira hears a horse approaching and looks up abruptly, she sees a man on horseback. She was distracted only for a moment, but that was all that the thief needed. He sped off like a rocket, snagging his shirt on her blade as he ran. Hesitatingly, she decides to let the thief go, maybe the man on the horse will help her. She approaches and realizes it's not a man on horseback-it's a girl!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What's going on?" Midna repeats. "Who was he... Who are you?" She doesn't put the sword away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom