• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Magic Armor Related to Heros Shade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
The armor the Hero's shade wears is a little different from the Magic Armor you receive later in the game.

376px-Hero%27s_Shade.png
2ryk5jc.jpg

The designs are similar but that could be explained as having been made by the same people. Much the same way that two armors from say Japan or two from France would follow a similar design structure even though they are two separate pieces made from two separate smiths. Clearly both armors were manufactured in Hyrule so there would be some related designs between them. It seems the Hylians use some gold colored metal with red fabric and normally have a breastplate that covers the top of the torso but leave the abdomen exposed. This is different from the common guard uniforms seen around castletown in the game but that could be explained easily enough by stating the guards are much lower on the military ladder in Hyrule than the Hero's shade. Plus the Magical Armor was a specialty piece sold in an expensive store that had strict requirements for those even shopping there. It was made to be a fancier and expensive piece sold only to the wealthiest of Hylians.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
I hadn't noticed the (slight) similarity before you mentioned it actually. But where's the theory here?

I was thinking that maybe since the hero's shade is really old and magic in loz is from older times that maybe they were created with a connection of sorts but never looked close enough to see they are slightly similar and not very similar.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
They may wear similer tunics but i dont think theres much of a connection, they both wear gold Tunics, no conncection, if you could state your theory on what makes them wear the same tunic then i can tell you my opionion more.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
They may wear similer tunics but i dont think theres much of a connection, they both wear gold Tunics, no conncection, if you could state your theory on what makes them wear the same tunic then i can tell you my opionion more.

I have a theory for this if you want, maybe someone saw the hero's shade a long time before someone whom he deemed to teach a move of so and created the magical armor in homage to his own but didn't get all the details right, that or maybe in life the HS made the armor as a backup in case the first got to damaged in battle to wear anymore.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Speculation is reaching dangerous levels, with no relief of theories in sight. To prevent a major meltdown, I ask that you all promptly evacuate the thread so that the danger can be isolated. Thank you for your cooperation; your safety is our primary concern.

~Thread Locke'd~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom