• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TTYD Remake Discussion!

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
You guys planning to get it tomorrow/today? What are your thoughts on it so far? Have you played it? Are you planning on playing/buying it? Wait, I already asked that one. Either way, share your thoughts on this game here. It was a masterpiece on the GameCube. Will it be a masterpiece on the Switch?

Daku Rinku

“Hello darkness, my old friend..”
ZD Champion
While the Orig Paper Mario N64 is my favorite, I did love the audience part of the battles. Are they making any updates other than remastering it?

MW7

I missed out on TTYD when it came out so I have my copy and will be playing it starting today. I played Super Paper Mario at release, Super Mario RPG on the SNES Classic, and Paper Mario twice on Nintendo Switch Online. I'm really looking forward to TTYD!

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm planning on emulating it. Nintendo's closure of the Wii U and 3DS eshops, along with their targeting of Yuzu have pushed me into the camp of **** 'Em camp. I'll play it whenever the game is dumped online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom