• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
EBWOP:

I don't think it'll go too far but this reaction is very strange to me. Not just to me but Kreaal as well.

No backtracking. Suspicious doesn't mean I think you're scum. Again it's an "I'm watching you" phrase. I even say as much in my post I FoS you 3
the gymnastics here
amazing

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
No gymnastics. Your just blatantly ignoring the substance of my post and focusing on defending yourself for basically no reason. Amazing

Mikey the Moblin

No gymnastics. Your just blatantly ignoring the substance of my post and focusing on defending yourself for basically no reason. Amazing
the substance of your post (as pertains to me) was that you were suspicious of me (hence finger of suspicion) for posting a read list without context, because "it can be used for scum to signal each other", despite the fact that the lack of context in my read list makes that impossible. I didn't like that you seemed not to care about the actual effect of the read list, and called you out for not making a note of it
in another post you did actually mention it, but when I asked you if you were still suspicious of me you simultaneously said you didn't think I was scum and voted me

do you disagree?

Libk

I do disagree. The substance of my post was why we shouldn't have read lists and I pointed out you and silver as players to watch for posting them, but more importantly the we don't post read lists S they can be used as a way to coordinate.

My vote comes from your unreasonable reaction to the first post of mine you quoted. To see a reasonable reaction, see Silver's response to me.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
"The entire concept of doing obviously suspicious things and relying on WIFOM to clear you is dubious, especially for something that'd be unlikely to provide much benefit, and, somewhat tellingly, I don't believe Kreaal even used WIFOM to defend himself in that way, which he surely would if he had intended to rely on it as a defense." @Kirino I never claimed it would clear me, quite the jump of logic from you, lol.

@SMS
Is there anything else that makes you SR’ed me other then “My Terrible Idea” and “Gut”.
Honestly no, I admit it shallow read but it's the best read I have so far. It makes it hard for me to believe your claims that you wouldn't open wolf considering nobody has meta on you, a meta counter from you simply isn't good enough, you'd have to give me more to work with.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't understand this SMS vote though, can the people voting SMS please explain? @Johnny Sooshi , @Kreaal
Thought I had, but it's mostly meta. I think SMS is more likely to be scum when his post count is lower. Scum SMS lurks and makes low info posts or generally CWAC.

I don't necessarily hate a Silver lynch, especially since I'm town reading everyone on his wagon, but I think it reflects well on him that he hasn't attempted to push either of the counterwagons. In fact, he's defended both of them to an extent.

Vote: SMS

That's part of it for me, since meta has generally been very reliable in determining his alignment. I'm also pretty confident that one of him, Ex, and Johnny is scum for reasons stated earlier, and I think his reasoning for the Kreaal vote was pretty poor. And even if he doesn't flip scum, I think it'd be an informative lynch.
Wait, so I'm scummy for voting SMS over meta, but you're voting SMS cause...meta? Not sure I follow

I don't understand why kreaal flipping town makes me scum in that instance
I don't either, thus my post

Mikey the Moblin

I don't either, thus my post
...nobody said that though
whatever
"The entire concept of doing obviously suspicious things and relying on WIFOM to clear you is dubious, especially for something that'd be unlikely to provide much benefit, and, somewhat tellingly, I don't believe Kreaal even used WIFOM to defend himself in that way, which he surely would if he had intended to rely on it as a defense." @Kirino I never claimed it would clear me, quite the jump of logic from you, lol.
this is a third person you

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Honestly no, I admit *it's

I do disagree. The substance of my post was why we shouldn't have read lists and I pointed out you and silver as players to watch for posting them, but more importantly the we don't post read lists S they can be used as a way to coordinate.

My vote comes from your unreasonable reaction to the first post of mine you quoted. To see a reasonable reaction, see Silver's response to me.
You're saying if anyone makes reads they need to be super in depth?

Kirino

Tatakae
@Kirino I never claimed it would clear me, quite the jump of logic from you, lol.
I never claimed you did either fam. I was referring to your suspicion of Kreaal. Read my posts more carefully please.
Wait, so I'm scummy for voting SMS over meta, but you're voting SMS cause...meta? Not sure I follow
I think the reason you're not following is because that's not what I said and I'm not quite sure how you got that from my post lol.

Libk

so I'm meant to bend over backwards to lick your boots and play mafia the way you want me to. Understood
Play how you want but of you continue to do things that are more likely to be detrimental to town I will go after you. I don't give a crap about reads lists on normal games but when they cab possibly be used to coordinate, seems like a bad thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom