• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I think this is more why Ex asked for meta. I do believe that you'd make the play for town cred though. That's how I, and most others, seemed to interpret it.

I'm not entirely sold on a Kreaal vote. Silver is an okay counter wagon, but the issue is that Silver benefits less as a D1 lynch. Kreaal reveals more, but I think Kreaal reveals more alive too. Gonna think on it a bit more and see.
what
what does this even mean

Kirino

Tatakae
I do expect him to flip scum, but if he doesn't, it would probably reflect well on Johnny for suddenly switching his vote to him while he was deciding between Kreaal and Silver, even if I couldn't rule out a bus. My main focus would probably shift to Ex at that point.
I just realized that I completely miswrote this. It would reflect well on Johnny if SMS flips scum, not if he flips town, lol.

I think you're missing the point
if kreaal is mafia, they made that call because they're the vig and were signalling to their partners who they were going to shoot aka me
I don't understand why kreaal flipping town makes me scum in that instance
this is a bad look lol
Well it doesn’t not make you look bad either.

See I think your scum TRing me because you know I’m town, you know others believe me to be a valid lynch option, you can get away with a read like that on me when I flip to avoid looking bad.
I’ve seen scum make that kind of play before.

Mikey the Moblin

So I'd like to address Kreaal first. Kreaal seems like town to me, at the moment, a lot of that has to do with what appears to be genuine hunting so far on day one, and I do like that even though I prefer the more silly starts on day one. This first day got off rolling quick after a poor idea suggested by Kreaal, but I don't think that idea was made with ill intent. With that said, I actually have some issues with Silverfish, Moe the Moblin, and to an extent Johnny Sooshi.

The first 2 made lists of reads, and Sooshi made a known second choice for kill. I dislike all of this for much of the same reasons people did not like Kreaal's idea for "who would you kill?" while I believe talking about our suspicions is of course necessary, as if we don't then what's the point in playing, I also believe lists are an easy way for scum to hide suggestions to each other for kills or protects and such. FoS towards these three, but this is more of a cautious view of them. I think going forward we should try not to provide concrete lists, or if we do provide concrete lists we all try to provide one by the end of each day to look at for potential patterns. Whichever we do I ask that we agree on that as well, but for now I'm advocating against lists.

ExLight is seems very town to me at the moment as well especially because they disagreed with Kreaal's idea so quickly.

I don't understand this SMS vote though, can the people voting SMS please explain? @Johnny Sooshi , @Kreaal
look bud if you don't like my read lists then ask me about them instead of suspecting me for them
I specifically do them that way so that people will ask me about them, and townies usually will
the fact that you don't even note kreaal asking me about certain reads/me elaborating on certain reads means you're just looking for reasons to suspect someone and not actually solving

If you intent is to pocket me, it won’t work.
I won’t trust you unless I see a reason to.

Mikey the Moblin

This doesn't sound like a particularly informative lynch if it's a ML, then. Frankly, I think it's a pretty catastrophic ML compared to someone like Kreaal who's been center stage most of the day. Not only has there been not a lot discussion around SMS, most of the case being meta makes it really hard to go back and analyze things post-lynch. I think we'd see a lot of "*shrug* it was his Scum meta". It's also way harder to look at why anyone not familiar with SMS, which is Kreaal and me at a minimum, isn't on that wagon.
stop trying to info lynch

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
look bud if you don't like my read lists then ask me about them instead of suspecting me for them
I specifically do them that way so that people will ask me about them, and townies usually will
the fact that you don't even note kreaal asking me about certain reads/me elaborating on certain reads means you're just looking for reasons to suspect someone and not actually solving
By extension, if we avoid just making reads lists, and try to get players to explain their reads in depth, we'll be more likely to notice any attempts at signalling scumbuds. I was happy to see a couple players asking for explanations for specific reads in the couple of reads lists already made.
Sorry. I already did note the fact people were asking about reads

I'm not saying I don't like reads lists, you're just missing the point.

Mikey the Moblin

Sorry. I already did note the fact people were asking about reads

I'm not saying I don't like reads lists, you're just missing the point.
so you noted that people did interact with me and I went more in depth on my reads, but did your read change to account for that or are you still suspicious of me because hurr durr read list

Mikey the Moblin

Well it doesn’t not make you look bad either.

See I think your scum TRing me because you know I’m town, you know others believe me to be a valid lynch option, you can get away with a read like that on me when I flip to avoid looking bad.
I’ve seen scum make that kind of play before.
I've seen townies have correct reads before too, what's your point

Libk

A simple finger of suspicion is just that. It's another fprm of eye have my eye on you. I'm not saying you're scum for something that you may not have though about as a bad thing.

HOWEVER
Your knee jerk reaction to a simple FoS is very telling and you seem very flustered

Mikey the Moblin

A simple finger of suspicion is just that. It's another fprm of eye have my eye on you. I'm not saying you're scum for something that you may not have though about as a bad thing.

HOWEVER
Your knee jerk reaction to a simple FoS is very telling and you seem very flustered
lol

are you suspicious of me or not? Make up your mind fam
finger of SUSPICION implies you are, and now you're backtracking for some reason, but then doubling down with a "flustered" read I can't
unvote
vote: Libk

Libk

EBWOP:

I don't think it'll go too far but this reaction is very strange to me. Not just to me but Kreaal as well.

No backtracking. Suspicious doesn't mean I think you're scum. Again it's an "I'm watching you" phrase. I even say as much in my post I FoS you 3

Mikey the Moblin

I like how you still haven't told me whether or not you still suspect me because hurr durr read list
although I have a hunch you probably don't care about incorporating new info into your reads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom