• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Trophy System in Zelda Wii U

What character would you like the most to give you this quest?

• A brand new character

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tingle

• Other

• Total voters

Roy

Hello I had this thought for a while now and wanted to know what other people think here it goes. P.S. I am sorry if this post has already been posted by someone else.

What if Zelda Wii U had a system like the one in the Batman Arkham games where your searching for riddles/trophies. Maybe Zelda can incorporate its own brand new character or use tingle and his wacky phrases to accomplish this. Maybe if enough are collected, they can be used to upgrade some weapons or unlock some new concept art or something really cool. I would love to have this in a Zelda game. Would you?

Kirino

Tatakae
I would love a trophy/achievement system. It adds replayability and gives me things to shoot for.

Roy

I am pretty sure that if this was implemented in Twilight Princess (one of my favorite Zelda games )the overworld would not be as boring as alot of people say it is.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I actually think I would like a side-quest like this but I think Spirit is onto something with the use of the Pictobox. I quite like the notion of Tingle asking you to go take pictures of various things, objects, locations, creatures, people, etc., and then rewarding you for amassing a large collection. What the reward may be is room for a bit of creativity. Upgrades to items would be nice but I would prefer an upgrade system to be a separate thing. Concept art would be a nice idea but would it feel worth it for the effort put in? One idea would be that Tingle rewards a complete collection with a hot air balloon that you can use to fly around the overworld. Bit unusual but then I'm just spit-ballin' here.

Bottom line is, I would like a big, Tingle-based side-quest like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom