• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Regret Doing Or Regret Not Doing

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
The title says it all but I will repeat it anyway what do you regret doing or regret not doing.Well I regret reading about Dio on wikipedia because now I cant look up any Dio stuff and thats bad because I cant get any Rainbow songs on my mp3 cuz there flac files and my mp3 freezes when I try to play my Black Sabbath songs>.<.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally I regret coming to the Mature Discussion of ZD, it's caused a lot of problems for me. I regret NOT doing some duties that I was supposed to do, because I don't know how I'll make up for it if ever I do. I don't want to have a bad judgement...

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I serously regret not doing my prefect job ONCE. My "friend" dragged me to the toilets and wanted me to throw coints over the part that closes the door. He kept on doing it, then I threw one, and my enemy came in and broke the door >_> It's all fixed and, somehow, I didn't get in the slightest trouble, and it was my "friend" that did. But I seriously care about what my parents think. I know it's something stupid to be worrying over, but I feel like a trouble maker.

And then hanging out with my girlfriend at the Bowling greens. I found a bottle of lager called Stella Artois, also the name of a dog in Kensukes Kingdom, and shown her it. She wanted to smash it, and it actually bounced o_O And then she thrown it again and it smashed XD. She got into trouble, and that was today :P

I regret not trying very hard at school when I was in 7th grade. That's when I thought that it was cool to get C's and D's on my report card. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, I really regret that.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I regret ever wondering about the movie "Gremlins". Now I have nightmares. Why was it rated PG!?:mad:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i was going to be a teacher so spent 5 years training, had 1 year to go but the 3 year uni degree put me off being a teacher. would like to work in a school but not as a teacher. i love psychology so i often think i should have done a psychology degree instead

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I regret buying Pokemon Stadium 64 over Ocarina of Time several years back. I would've loved making memories with that game early on, while the experience was still fresh. But my younger brother's and I wanted to try out a new gaming series and decided on Pokemon. Not saying anything is wrong with it, but we should've gone the other way around.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I regret not trying very hard at school when I was in 7th grade. That's when I thought that it was cool to get C's and D's on my report card. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, I really regret that.
I had a similar experience in 8th grade, I was just really lazy and didn't do any work. I'm still kinda lazy now w/ schoolwork but not as much and I pull off A's and B's.
Anyway, me bombing in 8th grade was pretty regretful, and probably more so is the fact that I waited until just recently to join a forum like this and become fairly in touch with the things I'm interested in- I should've been doing this a while ago >.<.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
What do I regret? hmm... I once had the opportunity to go to China for a month as part of a student summer exchange program when I was in high school and I turned it down. I was afraid to be so far from home and of being 'stranded' in another country for over a month. haha :) Now that I look back on it; it would have been a really fun trip.

Zen

Guardian of Courage
I have a lot of different things I regret. But all the decision I've made up to this point reflects on who I am and my character. Everything I've done builds on to those things. So in truth, I can't really say I regret doing this or that because in reality, what's done is done.

Buuuuuuutttt for the sake of the topic I'll choose something. I regret taking my anger out on those of the innocent. One day, I was mad and my friends were teasing me. I was too angry to notice they were joking and I slapped my best friend's drink out of his hand causing his beverage to spill all over the school floor. I said sorry afterwards, and I meant it. That was a real stupid thing for me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom