• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Matt; I'll pray for you. :hug:

I can never excel my Malay test. I always get a low mark in Malay. It's always 56%, 50%, 60%, 63%.. but.. I got a 42% this time.. and it really made me feel so upset, I cried because it reminded me the first time I failed my Malay test. I tried.. I really did.. but it never goes up..

What made me feel worse is that my older sis's SPM results are out, and she literally got straight A's. I mean, I am proud of her, but at the same time.. I really feel that I can't be as smart as her.. and it hurts so much..

You are who you are, Vio, don't you dare ever compare yourself to anybody else. What's the goal in life, eh? To get the best grades? Ha, far from it! To be you, that's your golden goal. To be the you God created you to be, and only you can do that in the best way. ;) You did your best, and that's all that matters. Don't worry about what people will say about your grades because what they say doesn't matter, you don't rely on what us humans say to make you, you rely on what God says, because He loves you no matter what, whether you've got the best grades or the worst. I think you did super fantastic, Vio, because you did the best you could and that's better than what most others do. ^^

I'm so used to death now that I don't really even cry anymore about someone's death.

:hug: Don't let yourself be buried in despair, because soon you wont even realize you're buried alive.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I think I want to stop playing the violin now, but I don't know if my parents will let me. X3 Violin is kind of fun, but then it takes up a lot of my time now, and I don't want to waist my parent's money because I'm not as devoted to practicing and stuff as I should be.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
If you try so hard at something, and it just doesn't work out, and someone else doesn't try at all, and succeeds 10 times better than you... then just why try?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
If you try so hard at something, and it just doesn't work out, and someone else doesn't try at all, and succeeds 10 times better than you... then just why try?

Pretty much how I feel too, Gemmy. But hey, if the person succeed without trying, it means that he sorta succeed without effort, which is.. kinda pointless. Well, to me, that is.

Also, the boys were blaming me for peeping at them when they were changing clothes in class. Why in the world would I do that? And the teacher that they told were seriously scolding at me. Even though I really didn't do it. Sigh.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel empty for some reason.

It feels eerie and I'm anxious because I'm getting paranoid about opening myself up again and I'm scared something bad will happen in general

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I really hope my older brother will move out soon, all he seems to do anymore is mock me. I don't understand why he hates me so much. What did I mess up so badly about his life that he has to treat me like crap and point out every flaw he can find? :(

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm really happy because I'm watching The Little Couple and I'm going to put what I'm happy about in a spoiler tag because I don't know if any of you watch it. This is one of the best happinesses because I'm not happy for myself but it's happiness that is given from others being happy.

They've finally adopted their daughter Zoey from India and I'm really happy because their daughter is a little person and much smaller than the older boy, the mother is able to hold her. And they're so precious and so happy. I'm also happy for their son Will now that he's an older brother.

A more personal reason as to why I'm happy is because my college, where I only go on Friday because I'm still in high school, is on spring break. It's really awesome because I have a full day to myself to do absolutely nothing. But that's not why I'm happy. I'm happy because I was worried about my mental health because sometimes being at home is the most unsafe thing for me. But I really wanted to have a day off so, even though I had the optioin to go to my high school today, I stayed home. And, luckily, my mental health is on point.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
parents:why are you on the internet all the time you have homework

my mind:i ****ing know i have homework to do you idiots i'm over stressed and i'm distracting myself on purpose school is ****ing hell you may have gone when you were younger but it's ****ing different now there are all new stresses and bad people and assessments and detentions and tests and exams and pressure and more studying and we over think all these things and it makes everything worse and it scares us so we procrastinate by going on the internet and actually having fun instead of working our ***** off because we are so ****ing stressed and confused and tired of everything THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME OK

me:eek:k

Stitch

AKA Patrick
parents:why are you on the internet all the time you have homework

my mind:i ****ing know i have homework to do you idiots i'm over stressed and i'm distracting myself on purpose school is ****ing hell you may have gone when you were younger but it's ****ing different now there are all new stresses and bad people and assessments and detentions and tests and exams and pressure and more studying and we over think all these things and it makes everything worse and it scares us so we procrastinate by going on the internet and actually having fun instead of working our ***** off because we are so ****ing stressed and confused and tired of everything THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME OK

me:eek:k

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^This

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom