• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really want to stop doing an old habit of mine since I was in kindergarten, but I feel like it's impossible, because I've gotten too used to it. If someone's gonna treat me like trash, then I'm not gonna treat the person the same way they treat me. If they're happy the way they treat me, then I'm fine with it. Even though it hurts, at least they'll be the ones who're getting happiness.

Also, 2014 has been a really rough time for me. It's much more worse than last year...

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not depressed at the moment, but I have something that relates to the topic. For the past several I have been lucid dreaming about seeing all you guys together with me (even if I have no clue how you really look and I simply use your avatar to describe you). Everything was going swell and everyone was having a wonderful time in the festive activities until one day the the rising terror has arrived upon us. Left and right, I'm losing each and every single one of you and no matter what I do in my dream I am either a moment too late or I wasn't at the current situation at the moment. I do not want to lose a single friend that I made here for you guys are my inspiration and motivation. At least I finally found the perfect theme for my fanfiction that I have been wanting to work on.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My anxiety stopped me from going to school today. I'm just so scared of getting talked to like I'm worthless scum for not finishing assignments like I have been in the past.

Fig

The Altruist
I didn't get nauseated as I was exercising throughout my Weight Training class. It's times like that that I thank my Lord and Savior for providing me the security and comfort that I need in my daily life. Oh another thing that really made me happy was what my friend Richie said to me. According to him, I have the build of a runner and that he says I could run for hours. I would say that's true, but I haven't ran in years so I need to work on conditioning myself throughout the rest of the year! Glad to know that my Lord also provide a form of motivation in my life too! ^^

Ms Mars you're never worthless. You are a wonderful person and no one doesn't have a right mind to see how you are <3

I got a call from my manager this morning. I had to redo the reader board at DQ because it's not how she wants it. ;-;

The bet I had with my friend (about the superbowl, if I lost I'd cater to him), decided that he would get tired of sandwiches and cookies after awhile so he wants me to treat him to dinner. Well, **** ****, be prepared, you're going to McDonalds, and order off the $1 menu lolol

Fig

The Altruist
One thing that really made me happy that I was about to talk on 30 degrees without any source of heavy clothing! If I keep doing this, I'll be that much close to reaching my goal of surviving the cold harsh winters that the North usually has to face! :sweat: XD

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Actually I had the gut feeling today was going to generally suck. However, I started it off with a chat with a good friend of mine and it started it pretty well and the rest of the day went smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom