• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Gah, I just hit a small depression point in my life. I need to get out of that realm as soon as I can. I don't want to be that same person that I was last semester. D:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Gah, I just hit a small depression point in my life. I need to get out of that realm as soon as I can. I don't want to be that same person that I was last semester. D:

Cheer up and listen to the Digimon theme, d***it :P

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's quarter to 4 in the afternoon and I just got out of bed, sleeping pattern is way out of whack and school starts again on Thursday :/ Also, this year since I have morning and afternoon classes I have to start some days at 8:15am instead of 9am.

Night Owl

~Momentai
An interesting puzzle. It is a paragraph which supposedly has 20 books of the Bible hidden in it. I'm stuck on trying to find the last one. :hmm:

Edit: Apparently the last one was a nickname for a book that I have never heard used. It took googling the puzzle to find the answer.
I kinda feel cheated :dry:

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
"If someone doesn't like you for who you are, are you going to let that be your problem or theirs"?

That should be there problem Jimmy as you are amazing as you are right now! Don't let others change you for themselves, but rather change for yourself for the better if you feel the need to. That said you are amazing as you are right now! :3

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I got my *** handed to me right now by some Legacy players in Uncharted...

I really want to submit a video for the music competition but I can't really play a love song.

Fig

The Altruist
I wanted to buy my books today, but they were closed for today and I didn't have my credit card to begin with. D: I really need those books for my homework (that I know will eventually have this week)! >.>

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I just checked my family's mailbox for the first time in a few days, and holy crap! I got a bunch of letters from colleges! At least 4 letters from different colleges, and another 4 letters from the same place (which doesn't look like a college). I'm super nervous right now, like what the heck? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom