• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Man, this life sucks. Just received word that one of my uncles passed away. :( Sorry if I am not myself for the next days, ZD. :cry:

D: I'm so sorry that you have to be going through this right now. I'm sure you have had great times and memories with him. I'm sure he wants you to continue to be strong in honor for him. Everyone has their time, and it looks like it is now his to eternally live in peace with The Lord. God bless you and your family Gobi for the upcoming future! I know it may seem difficult know with his recent passing, but family members truly never leave us as they are always captured in our hearts and mind. Please stay strong these upcoming days Gobi! We will waiting for you with open arms.

Clank

Hmm
In other news I lost my extra desktop so I had to move my site to my Raspberry Pi which isn't really up to the task of running wordpress much less a chatbox, but I figure I might as well keep them up, I mean it isn't like many people are ever there anymore...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks for the support, guys/gals. :yes: Yes, it's tough and I'm deeply saddened at his passing. But I'm strong and will remain strong knowing that there really is nothing I can do to remedy things. We'll surely miss him, but you guys/gals are right, he will remain with us in our memory and heart.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Stay strong Gobli and you have all our support during these hard times!

I had a dream there was a large spider on the wall and I killed it. But I felt asleep in my dream and couldn't clean it up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom