• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
Every time I switch to wireless on my 3DS, I have an error. Meaning I can no longer streetpass, battle with anyone else, or visit other peoples towns in animal crossing :(

Hmm, I am sure there are a couple of people that could help you out if you were to post what error you are getting(I don't have a 3DS though)

Fig

The Altruist
Although she may not be at her very best, my mother's back is actually being alleviated! She states that she is more energized, more productive, and generally having a better time around the house! For her tremendous recover in such a short period of time, I decided to have made today her special day! All three of us had an amazing day and both me and my brother are blessed that our mother is recovering so well! I just want to say that I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus for blessing us with this wonderful occasion! Today has truly been a magical day! :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Every time I switch to wireless on my 3DS, I have an error. Meaning I can no longer streetpass, battle with anyone else, or visit other peoples towns in animal crossing :(

Do you have the error code? I'm thinking there is just an issue connecting to your Internet service.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Okay so as it turns out my SD card does't have enough space for Rune Factory 4. So tomorrow (hopefully) my mother and I can head out to GameStop and buy a physical copy of the game + an 8 GB SD card. Then I'll use the eShop money that was supposed to be for Rune Factory 4 to instead buy Pokemon Y. I just hope it all works out.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Okay so as it turns out my SD card does't have enough space for Rune Factory 4. So tomorrow (hopefully) my mother and I can head out to GameStop and buy a physical copy of the game + an 8 GB SD card. Then I'll use the eShop money that was supposed to be for Rune Factory 4 to instead buy Pokemon Y. I just hope it all works out.

Do you know? That's exactly what happened to me and Pokemon! I ried to get the game a few hours early from eshop but my SD card was too small, so I bought a physical copy of the game. Ended up getting a 16 GB SD card (trust me, go for that, you will not regret it) and downloading Pokemon Y so I had both versions of the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom