• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
believe it or not this is my first time posting in this thread.

I'm happy cuz i Love my new job, and my body is not rejecting it as bad as I thought! I thought I would be soar as hell all the time cuz I'm Landscaping now, but its really not that bad. I thought the long Hours would kill me. But i just worked a BS 15 hour day Friday, and didnt find myself complaining about it once. Granted it was all over time friday so i got 15 hours of overtime but still i pulled the longest day i have in my work History.

In the end, im happy Cuz around September i will have my life going in the right direction for once!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I can't stop thinking about her. I want her back, but I can't. She had left me, she had punched me through my heart. But I want her back. She's the most important girl I've ever met in my life. I can't help it. But she won't be with me anymore. I can't stop wondering about her. I don't want her to be alone. Thinking about this makes me feel like I'm suffering a lot. She's meaningful to me. Since she left, I don't know what to do or say to convince her back.

I can't help it. ;~; I feel so depressed and down right now.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just beat The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. It probably would have been more fun playing it with someone else though.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Had a good day at first but a pretty bad afternoon :(
After two hours of driving practice with my dad I was just about ready to run my car into a pole and after holding out I got home. Then he continues to be himself and not care at all about any of his kids. My brother asked my dad to get driven to Volunteer Fire Fighter practice as his friends dad wouldn't give him a lift since my brother isn't a Christian like his friend... Anyway my dad just decided to drink down a beer as fast as he could so that he couldn't drive and then my brother just started to bash into him and then ran off (I don't really blame him). My dad doesn't care that it's late at night and he is somewhere alone. It never ends with him, the way he treats my mum is what already makes me detest him, he is the only person I know that I hate. As soon as I move out (could be a while :() I will never speak to my father again, I don't want to know him. Not that he would even care.
/rant

LOL! That's quite the opposite of a situation I had back in March. You see, my dad was to drive me to the hospital for breaking my hand during a confrontation between my parents who have been separated for years now. The only reason this confrontation went down as bad as it did is because my brother is a dick. He hates my mom and trashes her every time he can, favoring his deadbeat dad out of his own selfish benefit. My mom has always been there for him, but the prick turns on anyone who "wrongs" him once. Anyway, back to the car thing. That brother, was in the car during the ride. Oh, all they did was talk nothing but **** about my mother. I wasn't going to just allow that, so I started talking back. This was night time btw. Anyway, my dad was drunk like always, so he acted out way worse than he would (who knows, maybe he would react the same sober). So the ******* turned the car around claiming I didn't deserve to go to the hospital, so I kept firing back. I was beyond hate at this point, considering all the things he said not just about my mom, but to me. The deadbeat gets so offended that he threatens to crash the car to kill us both while on the express way. So I keep going, and he starts to drive recklessly slowing down in front of cars and speeding up behind them. My brother practically begged for his life, because of his daughters, which my dad trashed, yet my brother still admires the guy. ****in' sick ****s. The only reason I'm here today, is because my brother was in the car. I wasn't going to risk his life because of my ego, so I shut up the rest of the ride home. Heard everything my dad had to say until I finally got out of that car, I cursed his ***** *** out. He got ready to attack me and I wasn't ready to back down, broken hand or not, I could take that piece of ****. I know deep down he knew too, so he never made a move even though my mouth was still running. It was until I got back inside the house that my cool brother would encourage me to let out all that repressed anger on my dad after already telling him the events that occurred during the car ride. I knew he would protect me, just like my other brother would protect his gay little daddy. But this was beyond my own safety, I went off on him in every way he ever went off on my mother. You can call it irony, because he felt so hurt that he tried to attack me, so I charged at him. He only backed down because he saw my brother wasn't about to let him do anything to me. I wish he would of though.

Today, I don't talk to him or make any contact with him. He's just a pathetic little man who lives in his room.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I got kicked off the computer because my Moms having company over, so I'm in for an evening of stilted dinner and condescension.

Anyone touches my cheeks I break out the sword I keep under my bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom