• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My phone has the exact same notification tone for "Battery Fully Charged" as it does for "New Text Message." Normally I can guess which but I was too tired this Nothing so I started off by being depressed. :(

Also I want to get out of bed but its freezing!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just caught up with the current season of DW. The Name of The Doctor was a great episode.

Now all we have to do is wait for the 50th Anniversary episode and the Christmas Special in which we will see who the new Doctor is going to be

The errands are done and now I can continue doing my own things for the evening ^^

Dan

Had a nightmare that I was.... I was..... someone else it was horrible, then I woke up and was back to reality and was all like awwww yeah I'm me again this is the best day ever!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Had a nightmare that I was.... I was..... someone else it was horrible, then I woke up and was back to reality and was all like awwww yeah I'm me again this is the best day ever!

I had a nightmare that everyone I held dear was slaughtered. I woke up and I just felt so happy to know it wasn't true!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
3EjYW.jpg

Got my desktop sorted (finally)! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom