• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I seem to have likes whenever I log in. It's weird.

ronpaul_itshappening.gif

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Feeling a little better today than the last few weeks, which have been terrible. Yesterday I met up with a friend and talked over everything that is getting me down, some things that I haven't told anyone before and he was supportive :) It's good to get things off your chest, trust is a big issue for me though and I find it hard to trust people enough to talk with them do this was a pretty big deal for me.
So yeah, feeling slightly better :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
While I was out, a girl pushed me to a wall and threatened me with some horrible stuff. :/

I don't even know who she was! So people, don't go out at night.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
While I was out, a girl pushed me to a wall and threatened me with some horrible stuff. :/

I don't even know who she was! So people, don't go out at night.

Something similar happened to me once.

This person I didn't know kept trying to get my attention and I ignored them so they called me a (censor) and then ran after me. Luckily I got to my house in time but it was scary af.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Something similar happened to me once.

This person I didn't know kept trying to get my attention and I ignored them so they called me a (censor) and then ran after me. Luckily I got to my house in time but it was scary af.

Damn. I'm glad you got to your house but...damn. I didn't know these kinds of happenings were that common. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom