• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I fell into a thorn bush earlier today (er, um... I guess it was technically yesterday now).
It hurt a bit.
Got my hand scraped up a bit, and a nice cut on the top of my head.
Lovely :(

To lighten the mood here a little for you all I'll tell you a story. I read this ^ as "I fell in love with a thorn bush..." Yup, there you have it.

Anyway, I'm having a rotten day today. Yeah, even little old me gets rotten days. :\ Life is getting stressful and I'm super upset.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm worried about someone, but I don't feel like I should be worried about them. I don't really know why I'm worried. They seem okay. Maybe I'm just being too cautious, but something tells me that something isn't right.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm worried about someone, but I don't feel like I should be worried about them. I don't really know why I'm worried. They seem okay. Maybe I'm just being too cautious, but something tells me that something isn't right.

Tell uncle Ven what's going on, young one.

Honestly, if you're worrying then I think you're doing something right there. Even if they seem okay, it's always best to be cautious. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom