• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why are my favorite songs about romance or heartbreak. o.o

Are you okay, my dearest Pancake that happens to be in love with a Samurai? At times they say that what you listen to may or may not have an active-in-the-backround influence on your actions. Perhaps you're reflecting internally on a past romance? Or you have one coming up that you just don't know about? :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Are you okay, my dearest Pancake that happens to be in love with a Samurai? At times they say that what you listen to may or may not have an active-in-the-backround influence on your actions. Perhaps you're reflecting internally on a past romance? Or you have one coming up that you just don't know about? :)

Um... A little bit of both honestly.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm totally not used to this heat. It is actually starting to make me hallucinate, which has never happened before :S

Hmm... It's 32 degrees out, yet there's a storm coming...
Weather, what are you doing? Weather, STAHP!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wish I could be as brilliant of a filmmaker as Olan Rogers.

Have you tried?
And still waiting on your pics D:

I did a prelim workout which, in retrospect, was actually pretty weak. If I had a proper weightlifting setup, perhaps I'd get big. :) sidewayshead

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Have you tried?
And still waiting on your pics D:

Just hang out in the SB past 11:30pm PST. You'll probably get some.

Okay, now that storm is going a different direction. In the course of about 5 minutes, the temperature has increased to 35 degrees Celsius. In the 8 years I have lived here, it has never gotten this hot. And the place I lived in before never once went over 28 degrees.
This heat is actually beginning to make me feel woozy, which has never happened before. And after almost a whole month of rain, the temperature rose from between 8 and 15 degrees to over 30 degrees, in just one night!
I never thought I would actually say this, but I want it to be winter again!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just went to see the Doctor and she diagnosed me with Depression, I made an appointment to see a counselor. I'm pretty scared about seeing a counselor to be honest but I just want to be better :( I've been pretending that I'm happy around other people for too long now, I want to actually be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom