• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I met some of my friend's friends from her school today, aside from my two friends, I didn't know anybody and was originally terrified that they wouldn't like me, but we hit it off.
Shot off some firecrackers for Victoria Day, annoyed a lot of people
Bought ice cream
Tried to climb a tree (I fell, and scraped my hand open)
And then we were just lying in the middle of the soccer field
Most of them were high (I wasn't.) and we were all laughing
and I kinda just
lay down in the grass and stared at the sky
and it was really warm and there were no clouds and the sky was just this big blue expanse that didn't seem to end
and i don't know
i just felt really happy.

While that was going on millions of starving children in Africa were dying, possibly getting eaten by hippos and crocodiles. Some people from around the globe are being held hostage, taken away from their children wondering what has become of them and hoping that haven't been turned into slaves. Speaking of which the cruel world of slave labour was harbouring on as always WHILE YOU LAY IN A SOCCER FIELD I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! You could saved all of them hollie! You could you know!

I'm happy because Hollie is going to free African children soon from starvation. :)

Edit: OH AND IT'S A FOOTBALL FIELD YOU DAMN CANADIAN!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bit harsh @ Dan

I just got all dressed up for my visit to the science museum, probably gonna wreck these clothes though. :yes:

Dan

In 499 posts time I get to make a blog about the most important element of this site, yep a post count. Can't wait. :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In 499 posts time I get to make a blog about the most important element of this site, yep a post count. Can't wait. :D

948...947 posts for me then I can talk about how I'm the first to break 9k posts in a large while. ;)

In about six days or so I also get to talk about my Ancient badge. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This morning I woke up with a bad cough and I had to deal with some drama llamas (cough my two brothers). Two other problems: this damn fly in my house pissed me off and made me curse, and the dishes were not cleaned this morning. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom