• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Yeah, I see where you are coming from. I guess I'll just ignore anything "aggressive". She works in the dining room and I'm in the kitchen so it isn't like I'm with her for hours on end. It wouldn't be that difficult.
I honestly hate the way my parents raised me and sheltered me from this kind of stuff when I was younger, I feel like such an idiot of a teenager.

I think you have the right of it. If it's any consolation, I've never heard of parents who taught their children how to deal with what you're going through. It's just one of those strange life circumstances we have to learn to work out on our own.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm presenting my senior project today and I'm second in line.

I'm thinking about the spelling bee competition tomorrow, but I CAN'T FOCUS, because my mind is only on my crush.

Stop, brain. Hormones, I hate you. And now you made me imagine him wearing swimming trunks. Brain, why.

Welcome to my world. Just invert the genders :P

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
There is a certain advertisement on this website for Novant health or whatever that's precariously located RIGHT UNDER THE FORUM BUTTON and every time I go to click that button THE AD EXPANDS ACROSS MY WHOLE SCREEN I HATE IT SO MUCH asfkljasfasdFASKFA EFasVEF ASKDFAsvdfASVDFASV DFVKASV !!!!!@!#$@!%^~~$#~

Ok, rage over. Needed that to get out.

Hello everyone.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There is a certain advertisement on this website for Novant health or whatever that's precariously located RIGHT UNDER THE FORUM BUTTON and every time I go to click that button THE AD EXPANDS ACROSS MY WHOLE SCREEN I HATE IT SO MUCH asfkljasfasdFASKFA EFasVEF ASKDFAsvdfASVDFASV DFVKASV !!!!!@!#$@!%^~~$#~

Ok, rage over. Needed that to get out.

Hello everyone.

Easily avoided by either bookmarking this page, or simply typing in zeldadungeon.net/forum
------------------
I have to spend the whole day outside, and it's supposed to rain tomorrow

Beeker

Wild Card
Im thinking about next week, for good and bad reasons.
I'm leaving for a convention I've been wanting to go to for years next Thursday, so I'm reallyreallyreally excited. But at the same time, I'm screaming and stressing like crazy! I have to make sure my costume pieces are in order and fixed up, but a vital piece is still being shipped and hasn't arrived in Canada yet. I'm really worried that it'll be here after I leave ;-;

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You know that presentation I've been stressing about?

h6R4FNP.jpg

Clank

Hmm
I am the youngest of seven, and all my siblings(that are still at home) appear to be moving out within the year...I am already starting to feel lonely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom