• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
I feel like I really couldn't be more exhausted and done with everything at the moment. Like this limbo we're stuck in has no end, even if I know it'll end eventually.
Feeling similar.. the shadows just keep me in a perpetual circle where I push a oar each day and ship goes nowhere…

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The girl working the hotel desk complimented me on my Zelda shirt today and we got to talking, turns out her favorite game is TP, we didn't get to chat long but i debated telling her about this site. In light of the current state of the shoutbox I don't think I could have done that

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
The girl working the hotel desk complimented me on my Zelda shirt today and we got to talking, turns out her favorite game is TP, we didn't get to chat long but i debated telling her about this site. In light of the current state of the shoutbox I don't think I could have done that
We moved on, is there a reason its getting rehashed as some great sin?

I’ll just stay out of Shoutbox indefinitely then.

Sheesh.

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
The approach of my father’s surgery has me on edge.. I want to believe all will go well, but inside a foreboding has taken my heart. :(

I don't go around eating bear meat or even deer meat but I wouldn't be surprised if other people do actually eat and enjoy bear meat. Heck people still cook and eat bison meat

I'm from South Dakot and just learned about this today

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
I don't go around eating bear meat or even deer meat but I wouldn't be surprised if other people do actually eat and enjoy bear meat. Heck people still cook and eat bison meat

I'm from South Dakot and just learned about this today

The best meat I have ever had is Buffalo Meat, it is so sweet and hundred times better than cow IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom