• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Some of y'all saw this, but I got really toxic earlier and I apologize. It came out of a lot of stress because we're moving soon and not only that but I was really lazy today. I'll have to cut back on my screen time so I can stay focused on what I need to be doing to help my family. It won't be anything drastic, so I don't need to put this in the lacing thread, but I still needed to put this out there.

Was watching the vods for Vinesauce Joel playing the Miitopia demo and it's kinda funny to see different people's miis of the same character/meme. It's especially interesting when it's a mii of something I've made too, and then it becomes extremely apparent that artstyle can and does, in fact, bleed through in the way people choose to make them. Just wild food for thought, I guess. :goron:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Some of y'all saw this, but I got really toxic earlier and I apologize. It came out of a lot of stress because we're moving soon and not only that but I was really lazy today. I'll have to cut back on my screen time so I can stay focused on what I need to be doing to help my family. It won't be anything drastic, so I don't need to put this in the lacing thread, but I still needed to put this out there.
Sometimes too many things can drive people crazy. It's okay. Just take your time and if you feel like everything is too much just take a deep breath. I would offer myself and let you punch me in the arm everytime you feel like you could scream but it's not going to be easy through the internet :P

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
*heavy breathing*

I was absent for the past two days so that's one thing. But the reason I'm posting here is because of the terrible thing that happened to me at Kendo. (Don't read this if you're eating something.) So, I didn't get much sleep for, like, five days straight. And I haven't been eating well. As in, no energy whatsoever at all in my body. I had a good breakfast today but that's it. Long story short, I almost past out ten minutes till the end. I also almost threw up everything I and my direct ancestors had eaten in the past 5,000 years. (That's the part you weren't supposed to read if you're eating.) I asked for a break and my Sensei sat down with me in Seizo and told me something I will never forget in my life. To shorten it "It's OK to be tired."

Fig

The Altruist
Days like this just remind me of what might have been with the relationship me and my father have instead of what it actually is.
I can definitely relate to this. I'm not sure about your father's conditions but I hope you do get closure if you haven't yet. On a related note, it's been almost 18 years since my father's passing and I was informed that we finally have a headstone for him. Something about that made me feel bittersweet that he can finally be memorialized without the fear of being forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom