• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Since my parents both work, my little sister was planning to take a day off from her summer daycare thingy so she could stay home and watch Nintendo's E3 direct with me (we typically watch the directs and smash reveals together). But now my dad is being weird about that for whatever reason even though my mom said multiple times it would probably be fine... Aggravating because I'd much rather watch it with someone and I can't have any friends over when my parents aren't here. I do have one friend who likes Nintendo enough to maybe care about watching it live, so I might ask him if he wants to watch it over the phone with me if my initial plans fall through.

If nothing else, maybe the couch delivery guys will watch it with me if they arrive around that time :p

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Last day of the school year today. Got to see off some of my students going into middle school next year that I've known for three years now. :( I might see 'em in summer school this summer, but probably won't see 'em again after that.

Also it my bday tomorrow. :0 I am planning on cooking some mahi mahi steaks alongside some shrimp, scallop, and clam pasta. I'm excited for that. It'll be a nice break before next week where I'll be incredibly busy preparing for summer school.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I worked over 60 hours at my job this week as there is a major deadline coming up on Monday. Feel like a pushed a little too hard and now I feel pretty unwell, fingers crossed I'll be feeling better by the morning so that I can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
With the chess set bought, the next step is finding a table big enough to leave it on display in my room. But instead of just getting an extra bigger table, I was thinking it'd be even better to buy a desk where I could keep my laptop, but also have room for the chess board on the same table. I've been wanting to get a bigger desk anyway for awhile, so why not? I have the money for it already, but I always like to take breaks inbetween spending if it's something that isn't a necessity, so I'll probably wait at least a month or two, it could take longer though to find a desk big enough and in my price range though, so I'm buckling in for the hunt lol.

The board is 20x20 inches, so I need something that has a top that is at least slightly bigger than 20 inches in length, the width can be anything beyond like 30 or 40 inches because it's not like my laptop is that big and I can always just fold it up and put it elsewhere to get room for other things on the table.

A quick search for desks tells me I'm going to have a hard time finding one with the correct dimensions unless I devote like a whole day to web surfing just for desks. If I have to, I'll check out Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and places like that and bring measuring tape lol.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I count 3 separate instances of luigi wearing a dress

1. disguising as peach in the super mario adventures comic
2. disguised as peach again in superstar saga
3. wearing a wedding dress during his journey to save princess eclair in paper mario 2

I don't know what to do w/ this information, I wish when he sees mario in a wedding dress in odyssey, he could've said something like "yeah I remember when I had to do that"

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There's this guy who calls himself @nascarcasm who works for nascar.com, he's basically the NASCAR memelord, and I decided to follow him on Twitter. When I checked Twitter yesterday, I had an alert that he was following me. It's not that he goes follow for follow, he's "only" following just over 1,000 people with over 200,000 followers. Why is Nascarcasm following me?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom