• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I don't know what funfetti is but it sounds like something that'd be 99% sugar <3

Happy Mother's Day, Sugar Sister, you're one of the the very few people I know who actually deserve to celebrate that day. <3
YOU’VE NEVER HAD FUNFETTI!? oh my god. I’m in shock. it’s legitimately the best sugary creation ever. funfetti cake with funfetti frosting is just.. beyond words really. you need to try it as soon as humanly possible.

and wow, thank you so much <33 he’s a handful and I struggle at times no doubt, but it’s been a beautiful journey!

YOU’VE NEVER HAD FUNFETTI!? oh my god. I’m in shock. it’s legitimately the best sugary creation ever. funfetti cake with funfetti frosting is just.. beyond words really. you need to try it as soon as humanly possible.

and wow, thank you so much <33 he’s a handful and I struggle at times no doubt, but it’s been a beautiful journey!

I'm British, we aren't allowed to have nice things.

*Googles*

Oh wow that does look nice! Now I'm jealous.

I'm pretty sure I could make short work of one of those cakes. <3

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
got to celebrate mother’s day for the first time yesterday aka shoveled funfetti waffles and bacon down my throat while hanging out with this baby. sometimes I still can’t believe that i’m a mom lmao I feel like i’m still 15 years old

v88NPS7.jpg
you look 15!!!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
You're still pretty young and many people don't find their path until much later in life. What specific aspect of game development are you doing and struggling with? The programming? I'm not huge on programming myself but I'm sure that with practice once you overcome the hurdles of developing the technical proficiency then things would become much easier. It's easy to get overwhelmed when you look forward and see so much more to learn in front of you, so hang in there. Regardless of what happens though, at this point whatever path you have chosen for yourself isn't one that will have to have to stick with you for life if it doesn't end up working out for you.

I do everything myself in my games, programming, graphics, art, sound, everything. So that's what I'm struggling with. It's starting to feel like I'm biting off way more than I can chew and I'm at a loss for how to dial back. I know that if I continue, I might run the risk of hitting an impassable roadblock, but I still want to have faith and trudge along. It's a struggle.
You're absolutely right that the paths in life can change eventually, though I feel like I really want to be able to stick with this one.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
got to celebrate mother’s day for the first time yesterday aka shoveled funfetti waffles and bacon down my throat while hanging out with this baby. sometimes I still can’t believe that i’m a mom lmao I feel like i’m still 15 years old

v88NPS7.jpg

That's a lovely picture and that sure sounds like a great way to spend Mother's Day! I'm sure you'll have many wonderful Mother's Days ahead as your baby grows up :)

I do everything myself in my games, programming, graphics, art, sound, everything. So that's what I'm struggling with. It's starting to feel like I'm biting off way more than I can chew and I'm at a loss for how to dial back. I know that if I continue, I might run the risk of hitting an impassable roadblock, but I still want to have faith and trudge along. It's a struggle.
You're absolutely right that the paths in life can change eventually, though I feel like I really want to be able to stick with this one.

That sounds like quite a wide range of stuff to be working on. It sounds like it is something you want to stick with though so I hope that you'll keep the motivation to power through any roadblocks and make it work. Hang in there!

I've got a shift at work tomorrow in which I have to remove a few hundred chairs on multiple levels of the university library for social distancing purposes before they re-open on Monday. I'm glad to have a shift for sure but it sounds like it is going to be a rough job to deal with. We have only had two new cases of COVID-19 in my state in the last three days so it seems that at least we have got on top of the curve for now. Hopefully people don't become too complacent and cause a second wave.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My work place has opened but not my section but health before money but i hope it all gets sorted....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

v88NPS7.jpg
OMG! Cuteness all over!! :pikalove::pikalove: Enjoy it hun because you deserve it. You had a very tough time with losing you dad so you deserve to be happy <3 He is a very lucky guy to have you as a mom. Sweet, kind and of course A ZELDA FAN!! Talking about perfect!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Every Friday we do a family quiz over Zoom with my brother, aunties, uncles, and cousins. Last week, my mum dressed up in a 40s style costume because it was VE Day, and she suggested we all do a fancy dress theme each week.

I'm really not into that kind of thing, but my mum's having a hard time in lockdown and these quizzes are a chance for her to loosen up and enjoy herself a bit, so I'm going along with it for her sake.

Anyway, that's the story about why my hair is currently in a Danny Zuko style quiff from Grease . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom