• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
Nooo itll be the Easter stuff.. .
That’s after Valentine’s Day, then it’s gonna be Saint Patrick (for a little bit) then alllllll the Fourth of July decor, then we’re gonna have some Halloween going on (especially in Home Depot’).

I ended freaking out for no reason last night. Nothing particularly bad happened and I don't know why I couldn't cope. I ended up wrapping myself in my blankets and eventually fell asleep, and stayed that way for 11 hours. And missed my meds. ugghhhhh

and my mom has started turning the WiFi off at night, and wonders why it messes up in the mornings. she wakes up super late, so I have to use my data for hours. ffs.

I'm coping a little better than I was earlier, and I'm eating Rich Tea biscuits at half 5 in the morning. I really hope today is better than yesterday...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I ended freaking out for no reason last night. Nothing particularly bad happened and I don't know why I couldn't cope. I ended up wrapping myself in my blankets and eventually fell asleep, and stayed that way for 11 hours. And missed my meds. ugghhhhh

and my mom has started turning the WiFi off at night, and wonders why it messes up in the mornings. she wakes up super late, so I have to use my data for hours. ffs.

I'm coping a little better than I was earlier, and I'm eating Rich Tea biscuits at half 5 in the morning. I really hope today is better than yesterday...
Why cant you switch wifi on?? Hope today's ok for you mate...

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So my 'let's break the isolation and get out and socialize and try to be less lonely' week isn't turning out too well. Two visits from faraway friends staying over one night, two dates and grabbing a cuppa with another friend, I thought I'd give me energy and make me happy but so far I've just been .. well glad in a way that I don't have to be alone, but it just takes too much energy from me. I hate that I feel like I'm too depressed to have fun.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
So my 'let's break the isolation and get out and socialize and try to be less lonely' week isn't turning out too well. Two visits from faraway friends staying over one night, two dates and grabbing a cuppa with another friend, I thought I'd give me energy and make me happy but so far I've just been .. well glad in a way that I don't have to be alone, but it just takes too much energy from me. I hate that I feel like I'm too depressed to have fun.
Maybe it was a bit too much. I find too many social obligations and plans overwhelming, but if a mate comes round to sit and chat for a few hours once or twice a week I find it helps me more than doing stuff every day. It's good that you're being proactive, though, and trying to do things you normally wouldn't. If you keep at it you might find it gets less draining. :hug:
__

My elderly neighbour got a new dog and in the three weeks she's had it I've forgotten what it's like to exist without the constant background radiation of barking. Does anyone know what UK law says about stapling a dog's mouth shut?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Maybe it was a bit too much. I find too many social obligations and plans overwhelming, but if a mate comes round to sit and chat for a few hours once or twice a week I find it helps me more than doing stuff every day. It's good that you're being proactive, though, and trying to do things you normally wouldn't. If you keep at it you might find it gets less draining. :hug:
__

My elderly neighbour got a new dog and in the three weeks she's had it I've forgotten what it's like to exist without the constant background radiation of barking. Does anyone know what UK law says about stapling a dog's mouth shut?
Get one of those anti bark devices which detects Barking and emits a high pitched noise that dogs can hear.

Don't get the cheap ones though

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

Yeah I really want to stop being a depressed shut-in and be more outgoing, but I guess I overshot it a bit. Thanks, C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom