• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

G

Guest-3

Man, I just filled out a McDonald's application and I now have to fill out like 10 more so I can even be CONSIDERED for a job... SO. DIFFICULT. Hate it.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
rude remarks

You could argue it was pretty rude to ask such a simplistic question and waste people's time when he could have simply typed it in on Google. Trifroce King, that was a very basic question someone could seriously look up in like a minute. He's seriously asking if America is the only place the celebrates Christmas, but I suspect it was a troll question.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
You could argue it was pretty rude to ask such a simplistic question and waste people's time when he could have simply typed it in on Google. Trifroce King, that was a very basic question someone could seriously look up in like a minute.
I know, some people are just lazy. I know I'm lazy, but answering his question was totally optional. They didn't have to do it if they didn't want to, in that logic they wasted their own time.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Though it could be argued this troll or lack thereof was simply a comedic tool? I wonder if people would find it appropriate to mock him if his question was how to count to ten, because that is basically the equivalent.
Well like I said he probably just didn't know, I guess you can say that it just a big culture difference to him. Not many people know about other cultures besides their own. Even if he didn't know that question, I still think we shouldn't look down on him.

G

Guest-3

Cheesecake. Cheesecake is on my mind. But not normal cheesecake, I'm talking death by chocolate cheesecake... CURSE YOU WALMART FOR NOT HAVING MY CHEESECAKE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom