• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm intensely curious about some spots in front of my apartment where the grass is growing differently. They're hard to see in the summer, but in very early spring they're obvious, especially from up here in the second floor. By the shape they're obviously spots where there used to be very large trees. I've lived here since 2009 and there weren't any trees there then. And I had never been down this road before I moved in. I'm very curious about how big those trees were and what they died from. But there's no way to find out because no one cares. I can't ask my manager because I've actually been here longer.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
im pretty new here, im just a kid, 12ish and yeah, but i gotta say **** that "DARK MASTER" scrub, like hes such cancer to the community somebody should probably ban x7

@Misty how can we kill DM, without informing DM?

Misty

Ronin
im pretty new here, im just a kid, 12ish and yeah, but i gotta say **** that "DARK MASTER" scrub, like hes such cancer to the community somebody should probably ban x7

@Misty how can we kill DM, without informing DM?

We could drop a rock on his head from a tall building. He wouldn't see it coming and boom, splat, no time to think about it.

Kinda reminded me of Ari but this old guy I know that we went to his house for our boy scouts meeting was wearing a Pink Floyd Shirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen
D

Deleted member 81859

My friend is already stressed because of finals.

She didn't know about the delay.

She snapped a little.

My siblings are watching Scooby-Doo in another room and I thought I heard a Dalek saying something in the show. Of course there was no Dalek I need to not watch Dr. who so much.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My siblings are watching Scooby-Doo in another room and I thought I heard a Dalek saying something in the show. Of course there was no Dalek I need to not watch Dr. who so much.

All i can think of is them attempting to unmask the dalek only for it to kill the dog

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
RULE NUMBER 1: THERE IS NEVER TOO MUCH DR WHO *end of message*
DELETE DELETE!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I just got a letter from my ISP that I've been waiting years for. They are FINALLY going to replace the lines in my area, which have been glitchy and always overload in the summer. And they'll be doing the repairs BEFORE the glitchy period of the summer usually kicks in. Usually my internet would cut out from anywhere from 2 minutes to five hours at least four times a week for most of the summer every summer because something combined with the heat and activity overloads them. And what's better, it's not just a simple repair! It's an upgrade as well which is part of their project to launch gigabit internet as part of their basic service. They claim that the internet speeds will be 35 times the national average. Well... just that much is not actually more than a gigabit. It's actually 440 Mb/s, which is still amazing. I'm guessing they're using the peak national average, which would make the new speed somewhere around 2 Gb/s. Since all ISPs, even mine, tend to lie and exaggerate the speed you're going to get, I'm going to guess it'll be somewhere between 400 and 800 Mb/s. Not gigabit, but way faster than what most of the country gets. And this is going to be just their baseline service, cheapest package. This is a regional ISP, called Midco, in the Dakotas and Minnesota, and parts of Wisconsin. If you want awesome, fast, affordable internet with no data caps, come here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom