• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I played Zelda for 16 hours straight yesterday and I plan to play as much as possible today. I'm also going to the mall with some friends to pick up my very own, very first guitar pick! :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A hard translucent yellow, orange, or brownish-yellow fossil resin, used for making jewelry and other ornamental objects.

[Not, really. Well I sort of am thinking about her sometimes for like a couple of seconds. I don't know, just wanted to post that :P]

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
I'm thinking about my church's passion play. Tonight was the last performance of 2013. This was our 23rd year performing together, and over 150 people were saved last week. I'm gonna miss seeing everybody each night... Gosh, I am already looking forward to next year. C':

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A hard translucent yellow, orange, or brownish-yellow fossil resin, used for making jewelry and other ornamental objects.

[Not, really. Well I sort of am thinking about her sometimes for like a couple of seconds. I don't know, just wanted to post that :P]

now I'm thinking "Did anyone actually get that?" :P

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Am currently wearing glasses that have one arm. Not broken, but I lost the tiny little screw that holds the arm to the frame. Somewhere in a public pool. In the deep end. I looked for it with a pair of goggles that were too small, while the pool was full of little kids making my search harder. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom