• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The dog and cat of my boss always make me happy. They are so sweet and cute! Ike (dog) always follows me around and wants to cuddle the whole time. It is such a big baby but a very cute and sweet one <3 And the cat wants to cuddle as well. I love them so much :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well my supposed muscle tear turned out to be nerve damage, which isn't as bad but I still can hardly do anything without it hurting like crazy. At least I have tablets to ease the pain a bit now, still kinda sucks though since I can't do any physical exercise for the next two weeks.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
LESS THAN 20 MINUTES UNTIL MY UNICORNS GET MARRIED

Also, holy crap!!! I just got a message saying my tag was nominated for a Daily Competition. I know it's just a daily competition, but I've always dreamed of having a tag of mine featured! I don't even care if I get 0 votes!! I'm just really happy I was recognized!! :D

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Sorry but I need to rant a bit

GOD ****ING DAMMIT THERE'S ANOTHER ****ING CHANNEL WITH THE SAME NAME AS MINE I SHOULD HAVE ****ING KNOWN THAT I'M PSYCHOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE OF HAVING AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT JESUS ****ING ROASTED CHRIST ON A STICK I'M MAD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This album art <3

IQXxUE4.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I got some assignment and test results back this week and they are pretty good, so my hard work is paying off :)
I got 85% in a Mathematics test, 91% in a Business Studies test and 100% (*falls of seat*) in a Software Design and Development assignment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom