• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I finally was able to hatch a shiny Caterpie after like 90 eggs, so there is reason for me to be happy. :D Tomorrow I'm gonna start breeding for either a shiny Nidoran or a shiny Eevee.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to finally get my car registered on Monday. My dad took it in to get a pink slip (inspection) and it had to get some replacement lights. That and their fee was about $125 together. Next I need to get the green slip (insurance), it's just under $750. Lastly I'll get the registration which is just under $350
That's about $1225 all together, for 12 months registration. Since it has been unregistered for just under 3 months I'll only get 9 months instead of the full 12.

The joys of owning a car :/

Kirinen and Lance... and the fact that maaaaybe 4 people will get that. Only one will understand fully. I'm looking at YOU.

But, in all seriousness, I'm wondering if it'll be possible to pull it off in the future, what this kind of connection can contribute in a real-time RP with other people, and how Daven(Kirinen's dead lover, who a demon portrayed while following Kirinen for a very long time until she eventually killed him, it sucked for poor Alrei)) would react.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
How useful all these neat emotes are.

:riversong::niccage:::turtle::reggie::loss:

If they'd even work.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I don't know. My mind is now full of school stuff, school drama, .. well, school. I don't want to think about school since something stupid happened recently.

This picture I'm drawing, of the Great Fairy of ice. I'm unsure as to whether I should gimp my color in or draw it with pencil. Or keep it grayscale.... but I want COLOR. Rrgh.

Aaaand that's actually my biggest dilemma/most interesting tidbit. I'm so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom