• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
School and my friends (who I am really thankful for don't get me wrong) are making me realize how much of a pariah I am. I don't know how to feel about that really.

キラ

Yo!
My girlfriend never likes to take part in my ideas or what I ever want to do. I don't know why we can't ever play a game together or watch a movie I choose. Whenever I don't want to do something she suggests, it ruins her whole night. Whenever anything upsets her, it ruins her whole day. Whenever she is upset, she is mad at me, even when it doesn't involve me.

I feel ashamed to talk about my relationship problems though. I don't wanna be that guy.

Fig

The Altruist
My last class of the day was cancelled. Yay.

Spring break, barely any homework

HELLZ TO THE YES!!!! :D :D :D

Now if only Spring break had spring weather xD

Congrats to the two of you! I hope you enjoyed today with what it had in store for you guys! ^^ Looks I'm going to join in on the fun with you two as today was my last class day before Spring Break! I finally can take a break from school and be able to do the things that I have been aching to do for a while now, and by that I mean making graphics, writing fanfictions, drawing, and write articles watching the stream of Twitch Plays Pokemon II! All I need to do is survive through today and return home to play some Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze! :pikalove:

Fig

The Altruist
There's a lot of things in my mind right now and it really pains me that I rarely narrow my focus on one or two items. Speaking of two items I really need to get my **** together and really work hard on this second half of this semester. I really want to make my mother proud and I do believe that I still have a chance to fix everything what I have done wrong. I know I may be asking too much, but it would really be great if you guys may send me a prayer because I really need all of the suppor that I can get at the moment. I really don't want to be the Fig that I was last semester and be always depressing with no hope. I have really change since last semester and it's really for the better of it all. I'm sure all I need is to relax and take a break from school, which is why I am thankful that after the end of today, I'm going to enjoy my Spring Break and spend a lot of my time just relaxing and slow down my pace that I'm currently travelling in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom