• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This freaking wind!

When I'm walking to school: 32km/h
In band class: 34km/h
Walking home from school: 51km/h
Now: 40km/h

I can feel the house shaking, I can hear the wind growling, and I can see things blowing. On the bright side, there's a gentle breeze coming through the crack beside the door...

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Still the same train of though somewhat, however...is what I'm doing really the right thing to do, such a question comes up from time to time. She knows what her situation is, and has for years now, just the same she's known of what she has to do to get out of it, but she's never done what's required. In being my friend I naturally want to see her happy, but does she want to be happy, just what is going through that mind of hers? To push her in the right direction is what I always try to do, but she should make the decisions on her own, and I guess that I shouldn't try to force her to do anything even if it is something that will benefit her...in the end I just want to see her safe and happy.

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I think that I'm just gonna leave my friend alone for a bit, and give her some time to try and sort things out once again, hopefully she actually does what is required this time around though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom