• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm questioning myself to actually leave everything behind myself, and go through with moving back to Germany or just stay here and feel like a miserable prick

Wondering how am I going to pay the medical bills I'll have to pay to have my eyes fixed from the damage caused by Pancake and Annie-chan's matching profile backgrounds... lol

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
After eight hours on my feet acting as the assistant to the assistant of the director of a multidisciplinary conference and putting out fires all day, this is my happy place.

1.5oz Maker's Mark Kentucky Bourbon
1oz Glenlivet 12 year Speyside single malt scotch whisky
3oz soda water
4 ice cubes

Fig

The Altruist
Praying for every soul here in this world that deserves a better and happier life. I'm not trying to sound conceited, but I genuinely care for everyone's life. Life is too precious to leave behind. That's why I'm always proud to every who survives each following day, even if torment me if applicable. I just feel that I should do more to at least give them a sense of hope of purpose in their lives.

Fig

The Altruist
Time and time again I will always that when it comes to friends whether IRL or ZD, I tend to be more emotional with them the more I spend time with them. The problem with me today is that (and yes before you say so, I have acknowledged this my entire life) is that I'm very sensitive and emotional. And you know what? That's alright. I see it as both a gift and a curse. A couple of weeks ago, my church orchestra leader's daughter has passed away and couldn't survive the brain tumors. I never met her in my life as she was always out of town going under constant therapy and surgery, but I never have cried so much since my father's anniversary last year. I knew exactly how my friend must have felt to lose a very close family member. I never felt such heartache and I'm glad that he is coping with pain much easier than I did. Sure maybe I can get a little overboard with my emotions, but I personally believe that it's better to cry over for someone than not having someone to cry over for. At least she is with the Lord for all eternity. Life is simply too short to dwell in the darkest times, that's why I have to say thank you all for believing in me when I needed you the most. You want to know the sad and most beautiful thing that also happened to me on that same day that I was informed of her passing? On that night, I dreamt that I was actually able to see her and she was hovering around her father as he slept, being his guardian angel.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Venting in the spoiler.

I'm too sick of this. Maybe its time for me to drift away from everything as far as possible.

You know what? I'm sick at trying. I deserve to be in pain. I deserve to get beaten at, I deserve to be sad. I don't deserve happiness, because it constantly gets taken away over and over again. I'm sick of getting it back. I'm tired of being myself. I will never be smart, I will never be accepted, and I will never be happy. I know that I'm used to this and I'm not supposed to feel this way.. but I'm sick of resisting to break. I can't have fun with others, I can't be worthy of my mother's love, I don't have lovely talents, and I feel that my closest friends (IRL) are drifting away from me. I'm nothing, and I'll always be nothing. I'm stupid, I'm worthless, I'm useless.. I can't do anything correctly. I deserve to get threatened by my mother. I feel like such an idiot for thinking that I'm okay when I'm not. I'm tired of faking it. I'm tired of trying to be happy when I even can't. I'm always at the bottom. I'll always fail. I keep messing everything up and I'm sick of it. I'm nothing but a living regret. I'm nothing but a living mistake. I will never succeed in life because I always end up being a failure. Mom will keep trying to beat me up again and I can't do a single thing about it because I'm still a kid. Maybe she'll kick me out soon. And if she does that.. I'll.. end myself.

Why is it that people can solve their problems as if it was an easy task? How is it that their hearts are stronger than mine? I'm pointless. I'm weak and pathetic.

I can't take it anymore.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Can we burn Reggie?

1800416_540507016046601_519251995_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom