• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
My Calc 2 teacher just released the schedule for the class.

Yeah, looks like he does a lot of homework and he does in class quizzes... Welp. there goes my anticipation for this class...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The place I work at is closing down- but I'm on my first ever paid vacation this weekend. I have very mixed feelings.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
i am so conflicted

look at my baby unicorn

tumblr_mzrv4aXKIN1r9dm6no3_500.gif

idk whether to be happy that she won, or to cry rivers bcuz she's crying

heLP

feel the stana

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate it how my family complains about me not being close to them but when I try to interact with them they push me away and threaten me.

I just give up on trying to get to know them. It's hopeless anyways.

Fig

The Altruist
Just a minor state of sadness, but I guess it still counts. My mother is the president of our neighborhood's association board and the the former-president keeps on trying to file a lawsuit. This is the fifth attempt, with the Judge's ruling that only the board can demote my mother (and they all love my mom for actually doing business). Seriously, why does he keep on pursuing this pointless attempt. My mother hasn't done anything wrong and will never so long as she is actually committed to the board. It's not her fault that he was a good-for-nothing president that literally didn't do anything at all during his term. Hopefully this will be the last attempt that we have to face. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom