• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Bazinga

Ay6Kljh.png

Fig

The Altruist
*Fig's Log*
Date: Year 2014, 19th of January

To: Terminus

I'm writing this log to for you since you are the last one I can truthfully trust. It has been twenty-three days since Nintendo promised us Pokebank. Since that time, half of the world has been in complete shutdown. Hunger and famine are striking countries by the second. As such, countries all over the world are injecting their military forces with an serum that allows them to be practically invincible and were given the term "Titans". These Titans have destroyed many of my friends and I'm currently the last one of the beta team who worked on the project. Governments across the world are trying to capture us and executing us for keeping the secrets at Nintendo's headquarters. Speaking of Nintendo, they have accidentally locked us out when we left to present the project earlier a few months ago. All of my dear friends are gone. I can only live in the darkest shadows. Luckily I am currently living in the comforts of my current environment. There have been many close calls for me, but I have always managed to pull through. I'm heading towards your location so I can hand you the information firsthand. The problem are those Titans. They are always everywhere I go. They must know that I have the final piece of information for Pokebank. I can only reveal it to you once I make it to safety...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't know if I should be happy or not, what with all the unhappiness that surrounds me, however if I am not happy how is that going to make others happy? And of course if the most important person in my life wishes me happiness why, then, should I disappoint Him and not be happy? Joy and peace should always be had, even amidst the worst times, for without which you cannot get through the roughest roads. Without peace and joy you would ultimately fail because you have no hope in success, therefore you would not succeed. Peace and joy are radiant lights, seen by all and desired by all, so by having peace and joy I shall bring it to others. Aha, therefore it is good to be happy, it is good to remind myself of my joys and be at peace with my troubles, for that will bring more souls to Jesus by radiating that peace and joy I receive from Him. <3

Why do people make such a big deal about being single on Valentine's Day? I'm single myself, but I really don't care about it. I swear the holiday's really annoying because of it (and it's not even Valentine's Day yet). -__-

Fig

The Altruist
Well I was about to post on two specific threads earlier today. I was going to write probably my biggest post in my entire life. My post was getting larger with every update that the two threads kept receiving practically every thirty seconds. o_O Sadly, I lost all my information and I guess I'll just have to start all over from scratch, I don't mind it all as it gives me more reason to stay up. :cooky: On another note, I'm deciding which project I should start as my blog stated a while ago. Please notice the link! :puppy:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I've been working, on a Drizzle team for quite a while and I feel I've gotten it as good as possible. It's not amazing but I can't find any active RMT threads...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I've been working, on a Drizzle team for quite a while and I feel I've gotten it as good as possible. It's not amazing but I can't find any active RMT threads...

I'm not sure what the rules are now, but when competetive was its own subsection people made dedicated threads all the time, so that may be a good bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom