• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Preparing myself to take on the role of being Krazy4Krash for the Pics of the Day segments that he works so hard to provide for all of Smash fans! Let me just that I'm honored that he wanted me to continue his work until he returns. I won't let you down senpai!!!!! :ssb:

Salem

SICK
Preparing myself to take on the role of being Krazy4Krash for the Pics of the Day segments that he works so hard to provide for all of Smash fans! Let me just that I'm honored that he wanted me to continue his work until he returns. I won't let you down senpai!!!!! :smash:
Posting Smash Bros Pictures and news are importing business but, I believe in you.

Clank

Hmm
How I need to just get to work, but every time I try I feel really tired and go to sleep... Yeah my sleep schedule is a bit broken...

So far the pregnancy is going well and I couldn't be happier.
Wtf! lol I've been hacked. I didn't type this. I don't have a girlfriend, wife, or kids, and I AM NOT EXPECTING! This is what happens when you leave your tablet lying on the table while you're in the bathroom. XD

Clank

Hmm
Wtf! lol I've been hacked. I didn't type this. I don't have a girlfriend, wife, or kids, and I AM NOT EXPECTING! This is what happens when you leave your tablet lying on the table while you're in the bathroom. XD

Or you can just set a screen-lock and tell the screen to automatically lock after 30 seconds of no activity...

Fig

The Altruist
I seriously need to increase my typing speed so that I way I can close all of my tabs at the moment. Don't believe me here's a current picture of my screen:
6glCY.png

Clank

Hmm
I seriously need to increase my typing speed so that I way I can close all of my tabs at the moment. Don't believe me here's a current picture of my screen:
6glCY.png

Again dude, I don't know about Chrome's stability, but I do know that you don't really have that many tabs open... At any given time I probably have just as many(except on my tablet, it is a pain only having 1GB of memory...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom