• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Right now the only thing in my mind is breeding my Pokemon, but at the moment my 3DS needs to charge so I guess I can take a small break! I just another hour to get it fully charged and then it is back to ultimate breeding! Can't wait to test out my teams! :pikalove:

Fig

The Altruist
52 hours achieved, time to earn 75! Lawlz :lol: I know it might scare you guys just a little bit, but in all seriousness, I'm perfectly fine with the exception of using my rage to help me perform better! Another thing that made me happy today was that my mom bought me Whataburger for breakfast! Awesome way to start off the morning! :P

Salem

SICK
52 hours achieved, time to earn 75! Lawlz :lol: I know it might scare you guys just a little bit, but in all seriousness, I'm perfectly fine with the exception of using my rage to help me perform better! Another thing that made me happy today was that my mom bought me Whataburger for breakfast! Awesome way to start off the morning! :P
ya know? I wanna stay awake that long out of curiosity of knowing how it feels like...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I got a lot on my mind but I try to do active things that will get it all out of my mind; its not good to dwell on bad things. =O

Fig

The Altruist
Well I got a lot on my mind but I try to do active things that will get it all out of my mind; its not good to dwell on bad things. =O

I really need to acting like you Rainy! Right now I'm depressed and I'm trying to look for that light in my life. But every time I do, I feel like I am about to fall off the edge. Luckily I'm holding on to that last strand of hope left.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
In my quest to become a Pokemon Master, I decided to resort to the GTS to find certain Pokemon or Hidden Abilities. I have excess Mareeps from my mass breeding (and still breeding) in order to get the perfect Mega Ampharos, so why not give some away. I found one that probably had four max IVs--never enough in the life of a breeder--and asked for a Diggersbywith the message, "Huge Power PLZ." I was seriously doubting a decent result, as a Pickup bunny could easily sneak its way into my PC. I checked my request minutes later and it went through. After releasing some flawed Mareeps, I checked my Diggersby. Adamant. Huge Power. 3 Max IVs. First try. Oh, son, this thug is STACKED!

#Diggersbytho

Fig

The Altruist
Tempting.

That's nothing compared to mine! :cooky: Speaking of which, I forgot to mention that earlier today was probably the best all-nighter I have done within the current 66 hours that I have been awake. Me, Cassy, JJ, Dracs, and musicfan pretty did an all-nighter together! Our conversation was a blast! If any of you guys ever read this message, I just want to say thank you for giving me one of my best nights in such a long time! Hopefully I may have the privilege of doing it again sometime soon. I don't mind if it will be with the same group of people, but I would also love enjoy it even more with others. It's a shame that we all don't live in the same time zones, but I'll take what I can get! Thank you so much guys! :love: :love: :pikalove: :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom